The faceless lover

I just came up with this because i felt the need to update. Have fun reading this.
-----
Uploaded on 13/01/14
Last updated on 19/02/14

First update - Call me crazy

My name is Joseph Sugg, but they call me Joe. I'm 25, even though I don't look like it, and I met my boyfriend, Caspar, about 1 year ago. But, ever since we were together for 2 months i had a strange feeling when i was with him in bed, or at night in general.

Not only because we always read creepypasta before going to bed, which made me quite scared sometimes, but that's irrelevant for now. But whenever I'm with him in the dark, i feel a weird feeling, a combination of feeling like i'm being watched and a feeling of irrational fear of the dark. And i only have it when i'm with him.

The feelings got even stronger, about a week ago. So basically what happened was, I was walking through Hyde Park, while listening to Lana del rey's Terrence loves you, when i saw a body. I was frightened and curious at the same time, but when i got closer i realised it wasn't just any body.

It was Caspars.

It was my boyfriends body laying there.

I was paralysed in fear and fainted. When i woke up, I was in bed. Caspar laying next to me. It couldn't have been a dream. It was to real. "Joe, what's wrong hunny?" Caspar asked me. That was the first sign something was wrong. He never called me hunny before. "Uh, nothing, just had a really realistic dream that you were, uhm, dead" All the color drained from his face, and something weird happened with his eyes, for just a split second. I decided to not think anything of it and decided to go back to sleep since it was 3am.

Second update - 15/02/14

Really, really weird

Hey guys, it's me Joe again. So uhm, since i wrote about my boyfriend Caspar, acting strange 2 days ago, things have become more frightening. Random objects would fall. Caspar voice would sound, unlike him, he zoned out a lot. Etc etc... But the strange thing was, that, apparently a body had been found in the exact spot in Hyde Park where i saw Caspar's one in my dream. They haven't revealed the identy of the person's body but if it's Caspars. No stop Joe, that's impossible.

Anywho, Caspar has been wanting me to read about this one creepypasta called "Noperra Bo". It's some weird Japanese one so I decided I would read it when i'm bored. But for the rest, nothing interesting happened. So, I'll keep you all updated if something happens. And until then, have a good one.

Last update - 19/02/14

Ok guys, i read the creepypasta a minute ago. And when i finished, i looked at Caspar's face and..... And.. It was gone. There were no eyes, no mouth, no nothing. I flew out of the bed and locked myself in the bathroom. I don't know what the fu ck is pretending to be caspar, but its banging on the door trying to get in. I called the police but they won't be here for 20 minutes. I can hear the monster asking me to let him in, in Caspar's voice, but more demonic.

Apparently it was Caspar's body laying in the ditch, and after reading the creepypasta I realised, I had been dating the Noperra Bo for the last week. The thought made me almost throw up. I can hear the door start to give way. I feel the tears of pure fear running down my cheek as the door starts to break. I wrote this, not for publicity, but to warn you about the demon. It will not attack you right away. It will change it's appearance into that of someone you love and trust a lot, and it'll kill them. It will then live together with you, until you know it's the demon. So for everyone out there, feeling weird around something, I wish you good luck. Because, I'm already on my way to get you. So if someone starts naming you names they didn't call you before, if someone forgets things like a birthday or anniversary, it'll be me, pretending to be your loved one. Also, have i told you, how good you look when you read fan fiction late at night in bed?