high school crush

AU wherein i use Joe my pov and Caspar as his crush (like caspar and my crush both have blonde hair, blue eyes, are super cute and str8... *cries*
_________
Joe's pov

His perfect blonde hair that looks so fluffy.
His blue eyes that help me see the future.
His oh-so beautiful blue eyes that I drown in every damn day.
His very cute hot face that gives me life and his smile that's so bright, we don't need the sun anymore. His perfect muscular body that makes my heart flutter every time I see it.
His cute laugh, his funny jokes, his everything is just perfect. 'Oh shit he's looking at me, uuhmmm', (a/n: if there's ' it means he's thinking) *waves at Caspar* 'of course, I just had to wave at him, didn't I?' *Caspar waves back giving the cutest smile* 'HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT THERE GOES MY HEART UHM JUST SMILE BACK JOE JUST SMILE BACK' *Joe smiles*
*Caspar throws piece of paper*
"Stop being so adorable and continue working ;)"
*Joe blushes*
'HOLY FICK JOE HE CALLED YOU ADORABLE, TELL HIM YOU LIKE HIM'

-3thd person pov-

Whilst Joe and Caspar kept on passing cute notes to each other, time also went by. And after only 10 minutes of passing notes, the bell rang. Joe jumped a little at the screeching noise of the bell invading his eardrums. Caspar chuckled a bit and Joe couldn't handle it anymore, he had to kiss Caspar, he just had to, since he knows it's the last 7 days of school and Caspar is moving to another school after summer break. (A/n my irl crush is doing this aswell *cries*) So he went downstairs, looking for Caspar, whom he saw standing at the bottom of the stairs. He followed him onto the playground, and asked him if he wanted to go the the little garden their school has. "Sure Joe, I'll be there in just a sec."Caspar told Joe. So Joe went to the garden and sits himself where he always sits, under the big oak there's standing. After about a 2 minute wait, Caspar finnaly got there.

Caspar pov.

I go into the yard and see a fluffy cute Joe sitting in his favourite spot underneath the tree.
"Hey, Joe, you wanted me to come?" I ask Joe. Joe gets up and strokes my cheek with his hand. "Yes, because, I wanted to do this for a long time." At first I don't get him and then, boom, sparks and fireworks as he places his lips on mine, kissing me pattionatly and slowly. When I really realised what'd just happend, he already pulled back. "Please don't be mad at me Cas-" without thinking, I smashed my lips into his again. Again feeling the same chemistry as before. Somehow, I knew this kid had a thing for blondes, just by how he looks at me, you'd be able to tell. And I hope, and hope, that for a long time, I'll be his favourite blonde.
"Will you be my boyfriend Caspar?" "yES PLEASE YES I LOVE YOU" I think I'm his blonde, I hope it'll last forever.

(Time skip to 10 years later, both 24)
(Joe's pov btw)

10 June 2016
He's finaly my boyfriend, JOE SUGG IS FINALLY MY BOYFRIEND AAAHHH
-Caspar

8 September 2016
haPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY MY LOVE, YOU'LL PROBABLY NEVER READ THIS BUT WHO CARES, I LOVE YOU
-Caspar

24 September 2016
We went on our first date, it was so much fun like yayayya swimming with Joe, didn't know you had abs like that, and such a uhm nevermind
-Caspar

12 November 2016
I've got nothing to write so I'll just write I love you Joe :))
-Caspar

10 December 2016
Woah, didn't think i'd ever find this note book again, anyways, happy 6 months anniversary Joe, I love you so much
-Caspar

24 January 2017
OMG HAHA CASPAR THIS IS SO CUTE I LOVE YOU TOO
-Joe a.k.a your little puddig

24 January 2017
oh mY GOD HELLO JOE, CO-WRITER I LOVE YOU
-Caspar

25 January 2017
You cute fluffy lil silly
I love you :))
-Joe

24 April 2017
Happy BIRTHDAY ME LOVE
YOU'RE 15 NOW AYAYAYAYA AGE BUDDIES WOOP WOOP
I LOVE YOU
-Joe

24 April 2026
You asked me if I want to marry you at the beach today, best present ever, I SAID YES OMFG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JOE SUGG
-Caspar

24 April 2026
I knew you'd like it my lil fluffball
-Joe

I read trough Caspar's notebook I've had for the last 25 years, I still not regret one thing I wrote. I loved him when we were 14, when we married, and now I still do. I'm 39 now, Caspy got to 33, he died when they there was a terrorist attack in Brussels airport (rip to those who died on the 22th of march 2016, i really hate isis for doing those things, like, fuck dem)
where he was at the time of the attack, half his face wasn turned into shreds and recently I had thoughts that it had to be me instead of him, and those are the thoughts that are driving me crazy. I know I shouldn't do it. I put down Caspar's notebook, in the safe that's burried into the ground, which results in only being able to see the door. Get up and go to the nearest train station. I get there and start walking towards the yellow line. Already seeing the 2 bright yellow lights nearing as I take one more step into notingness and fall, I hear the screaching of the breaks and a train horn.
"I'm coming to you Casp."

3thd person pov

Joe woke up, hyperventilating and crying.
"Sshhh, Joe, what's wrong?" Caspar asked Joe.
"I dreamt you died an-and" "Shhh Joe, let's just go back to sleep, we'll cuddle up if you'd like to"
Joe agreed, so he moved next to Caspar, and cuddling they both fell asleep. "I love you Joe"
"I love you too"

_____

This turned out longer than planned
I'm out bish
bYE