09

Joe's pov

It's been 2 weeks, they told me he was in a coma. The doctors said he should wake up today. It's only 9am so i'm not anywhere near giving up on hope that i can speak to him again, him, my love, my life, my bestfriend, my roommate, but above all, the best boyfriend i could imagine. The person whom i want to spen every second of every minute of every hour of everyday with. And even that's not enough. 24 hours per day is not enough when you are his boyfriend. You'd wish a day was infinitely long, just so you could have more time to spend with him. And today, our times of happiness and laughter, sadness and being depressed, fights and arguing, could maybe begin again.
Me and Caspar, forverer together, we'll sail into infinity on a majestic ship called Jaspar, which, opposite to Titanic, is really an unsinkable ship.

-3 hours later-
(Still Joe's pov)
"J-o-o. Jojo"
Caspar whispered
HE WHISPERED, HE'S AWAKE.
"YES, CASPY, YOU'RE AWAKE, THANK GOD"
"Joe, I'm wide awake and i still love you ~(^з^)-♡"
Off course i was now laughing like a retarded seal at the Katy Perry reference "I love you too and i always will." I said.
"How long have i been in a coma?"
"Euuu, i think 2 weeks and 1 day"
"Did you miss me?"
"I missed more than only you. I missed your smile, your laugh, your majestic blue eyes, your everything, you are truly perfect Caspy"
"Aawww Jojo, stop it, you're making me blush"
"It's cute and you're cute, so i guess i'll just continue"
"Just kiss me already, i missed it Joe
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ"
So i leaned in, he leaned in, and when our lips touched again after what felt like an eternity, my whole world lit up, just like when he smiled at me, oh boy, his smile could light up the whole world.
"Joe, baby, i've missed you"
"I missed you more, even though you were right here"
"That sounded like a cliché love song"
He giggles a little at what he just said, but he's right.
Because even though he was with me, i felt alone. (Nice Evanescence reference XD)
"Joe, when can i go home with you and cuddle on the couch while watching some Netflix?" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"Haha, Caspy you silly, i'll go ask"
"Okay, come back soon my love"
I gave him another kiss before getting a doctor.

(Caspar pov)

It felt so good to be awake, only to see Joe's face, He still was as beautiful as the last time i saw him.
"J-o-o. Jojo" I whispered because my throat hurt a bit.
"YES, CASPY, YOU'RE AWAKE, THANK GOD"
"Joe, I'm wide awake and i still love you ~(^з^)-♡"
Off course he was laughing at the Katy Perry reference.

-5 minutes later, when Joe returns with a doctor-

"Hey Caspy, i brought a doctor"
"Thanks baby"
(Doctor)"So, Mr. Lee, how are you feeling?
"I'm good doc, i have a sore.throat, but other than that, i don't mean to be cheesy, but i feel 'grate'"
Joe off course started laughing again, and i started laughing also, which hurt, so i tried to hold it back, which just made it hurt more, so i just laughed, like a retarded seal off course.
"Anyways Mr. Lee, can i'm gonna do some checks."
"Okay, do your job"

-30 mins later-

"Okay, Mr. Lee, you're stable enough, but you have laryngitis, so you'll need to drink tea and take these pills, 2 a day, when you wake up and before you go to bed"
"Okay, thanks Doc"
So i got my stuff, luckily enough my phone was still in the pocket of my jeans. I put on my clothes, went to the toilet, styled my hair, put on my coat and we left. My car was totaled, so we took a cab home.

"I missed this place. I missed you Joe"
Was the first thing i said. He smiled at me before we started kissing passionately.
"Oh boy, Caspy, i missed you too."
He said in between the breaths.
"Not yet my love, maybe tonight"
I teased knowing it'd annoy him a bit.
"Why not now?"
He said while we were still kissing.
"Not in the mood yet, buy what about some Netflix and chill later this evening?"
I said with a slight grim on my face.
"Stop teasing me, but kissing is fine for now"
And that's how we spend at least 30 minutes. Just soflty kissing in our couch.
And i wished it could be like that forever. Me And Joe, on our couch, alone, making out, forever, until one of us gets hungry.

-End of this chapter, what do you think? Byeeee my little Jaspar shippers-