chapter 32

KRYSTAL’s POV
Haelmoni’s ginseng is really useful. It made me become hornier after drinking it. Without having a second thought, I managed to make Amber had with me in the public. We’re lucky because there aren’t many people around. For dinner, Amber took me out for a simple picnic at a beautiful park which located nearby our hotel. We spent the night by enjoying the nice views of the skies with the moon and stars. When we back at the hotel we just went to the sleep early than usual.
***
*RINGGGGGGGGG*
I woke up from my sleep when I heard Amber’s phone was ringing. I picked the phone without seeing the identity of the caller.
“Morning, Mr.Liu. Are you going anywhere today?” A guy on the phone asked and when I looked back at the screen, it’s Jeff; our driver.
I wanted to spend our last day together in this room.
“Morning, Jeff. Today we’re not going anywhere. Thanks for asking” I replied.
“Oh, morning, Mrs.Liu. You’re welcome. Just called if you guys needed me” He responded.
“Okay” with that I silenced the phone. Then, I took mine and silenced it too. I didn’t want anyone disturbed us today so I got up from the bed and pulled out the wires of our room’s table phone. After putting away the phones, I crawled back into the bed and snuggled closer towards my deep sleeper husband.
“Ammm, wake uppp” I played with his hair but he still in his deep sleep. I guessed he was too tired because of yesterday. I was having a naughty taught when seeing his bare chest since he slept only with his boxer.
I really wanted to taste ‘him’. I never tried before. Besides, I could wake him up by doing this.
Since Amber was still in his deep sleep, I’ve an urge to taste him for the first time. I slowly removed the duvet from him which covering half of his body and pushed it down the floor. Right now, I could clearly see his visible bulge which made me blush as I started imagining riding him. I bite my bottom lips as I slowly slide off his boxer.
It is huge. I wondered how it could fit in me.
We had so many times but I never take a closer looked on his and I’m also curious of his taste. I was kneeling in front of his and my hand reached it. Amber flinched at your touch.
I didn’t mind if he woke up.
I took his on my hands and pumped it. His face twisted as I pumping him, letting out a quiet .
He’s going to wake sooonnn. Yayyyyy.
It is warm one. I can’t stop pumping it and without having a second thought I leaned closer to it from the base until the tip of it. I continued it like a hungry person until I felt Amber stirred a little bit.
“Urghhhhh, arghhhh. Why it feels so good” He spoke with his husky voice.
“Babbyy” I bite his ball causing him to startle seeing me between his legs.
“Soojung, what’re you doing?” He jerked up and I crawled on top of him making Amber lay back on the bed.
“I never tried this before, Am. I wanted to try it because I was feeling like doing it” I felt he nodded as I kissed him deeply. I trailed the kiss along his jawline, neck, and playfully bite his before continued trailing until I’m at his . My hands slid down to his before you slowly began to .
"Ugh, Soojunggg~" He ed my name. His hands grabbed my shoulders giving them a tight squeeze. I whimpered through the , but didn't stop. I removed my mouth off before it down to his base. I grabbed in between my hands, pumping quickly causing a small amount of to release.
"Harderr~ Soojung-ahh" Amber ed as I took in again, slowly it. He grunted. So I did it hard and fast while my hands massaged the base of .
"Arghhhh~ Sooooojungg--" His grip on me tightened.
"I am going to--" without my awareness a load was shot in my mouth.
“Shhiiiiiittttttttt” Amber cursed. I tried to swallow it but it taste weird though.
“Babbyy, don’t taste it if you don’t want to” Amber panted as he laid his back on the bed feeling empty. I was curious how it taste when irt reached our throat, so I swallowed a bit before kneeling up and crawled onto Amber.
“You tasted so good in the morning” I pecked him on the lips.
"That was hot" He said into my ear as he brushed a piece of hair away from my face and we exchanged a hot deep kiss before I lay beside Amber while he wrapping his arms around my bare body.
“Am, I told the driver that we’re not going anywhere today” I played with his . He looked down at me with a confused face.
“Let’s say that I still wanted to do something with you in this room” I smirked at him and in conclusion I thought he understood my message as he hovered on top of me.
“Waittttt, let’s have breakfast first. After that we can continue doing it” I pushed him away after giving him a peck.
“I’m waiting, babyyy” He screamed as I entered the bathroom. While I was rubbing my body with the soap, I heard the door opened.
“Let’s take bath together baby” Amber whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. Then you can guest what happened between us in the bath tub because Amber is damn strong to take the lead. I bet the guest will find us a couple after all because we’ve been doing it every day. We were enjoying doing these every moment because we knew Aiden will never stop bothering us when we’re back in Korea.