chapter 28

KRYSTAL’s POV
I never think that I would make love inside a car. When Amber pushed me to lay down, there’s nothing I could do since I knew he couldn’t hold anymore. Fortunately, the driver and other people can see or hear us but I bet they could see the car is shaking. Amber did into me hard making me exhausted. Then, I slept for a while on his lap.
***
“Soojung, wake up. We already here” I heard Amber’s voice who was trying to wake me up.
“Are you tired? I’m sorry because being too tough earlier.” He told me.
“I can’t walk, Am” I replied. Then I heard he told Jeff to carry his backpack.
“Let me carry you” He said as he scooped me into bridal position.
“Ammmm, don’ttt. It’s embrassing.” I hit his chest and tried to get down.
“It’s okay. You don’t have to be ashamed. Instead, you should be proud. Nowadays, it’s hard to find a husband to carry his wife like this. People around us will be jealous with us.” He let out a chuckle. When we reached the bedroom, he laid me on the bed and put blanket over me.
“I want to take a shower. You should rest first after our intense workout in the car just now” He smirked at me. I continued sleeping until some heavy weight was all over me. I opened my eyes and saw my dork husband in front of me.
“Do I smell good?” He asked while hugging me.
“Yeah, why?” I asked him back.
“You should shower too because you smell bad” He get off me and ran away when I chase him.
“Amber Joseph Liu, no kissing and it for today anymore” I scolded him and went inside the bathroom. As I was stripping my clothes, I felt someone’s hand on my bare shoulder. I was shocked.
“Baby, it’s me” Amber said as he sniffed my scent.
“You smell good even if you didn’t shower yet” He kept on sniffing my scent.
“Sweet talker” I stated.
“I’m saying the truth. Let’s shower together” Amber whispered and then I saw his clothes on the floor. He the water heater and started showering me. He scrubbed my back, my inner thigh everything else. I ed when I felt he was scrubbing my front. As usual he shut me up with the kiss.
“Let’s went into the bath tub” He dragged me and asked me to sit at the edge of it. He kissed me from my lips trailing down to my . He was and nibbling on my second mouth.
“Ammmmm, please make love to me” I can’t stand it anymore as he pushed his soft muscle into me. With that he and pumped slowly inside me. I was laying on top him while riding .
“Ahhhhngggh, I wish we’re going to have twins” Amber said while kissing me. I smiled at him and kissed him back as deep as I could.
***
“Soojung, fasterrrr. I’m going to cc…..” Amber’s hot liquids pour into me. He was panting heavily as he while I’m not yet.
“Hhhhhnggg, Ughhhhh. Amberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr” I ride him faster and later I released my juices too.
“Am, I love you” I mumbled as I collapsed onto him. He hugged me and whispered ‘I love you too’. Then both of us drifted into the wonderland in the bathtub.
***
AMBER’s POV
Seriously, I never thought that I will do it
in the bathroom with Krystal. It was amazing. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. It has been 2 times we doing it after we reached at this Paris land. Both of it were be done in unexpected places. My hormones could not be controlled right now. It all happened in the aeroplane and to be exact, after I drank the ginseng.
Ginseng? No way it’s the one which Haelmoni gave to us. I don’t believe Krystal is this naughty.
I smirked upon the thought. My wife really wanted it that’s why she boiled the ginseng for me. She wanted me to be wild on bed. If that’s she wanted, it’s my pleasure to do it so. Making love with Krystal is beautiful. I won’t forget each moment of it. Then, I saw she came out from the bathroom fully dressed.
“Are you ready for our date tonight?” I offered Krystal to link arm with me.
“Of course” She replied and grabbed my arm.
“You looked so pretty, Soojung” I told while we are on our way to go down to the lobby.
“You looked handsome tooo” She gave me a peck on lips. To be honest, I’m really excited about our date. We never had one back then. So this is our officially first date together. I never imagined this girl will be mine because it took time to make her love me back. I’m glad that I never give up on her.