chapter 30

KRYSTAL’s POV
Last night, Amber and I just went to sleep after a tiring day. We slept in each other embraces and it felt so warm. Suddenly, I woke up because the warm was gone. As I opened my eyes I found Amber was staring lovingly at me. He lay on the bed vertically while facing me.
“Good Morning, my jealous wifey” He peck my lips.
“Morning” I pinched his making him winched in pain.
“Soojunggg, you really wanted to play in the morning, huh?” Amber climbed on top off me and held both of my hands on top of my head.
“Amm, wh..att are you doing?” I stuttered as he leaned closer. I immediately closed my eyes but opened back when I heard he laughed.
“Soojung, why are you still shy with me? We had done it few times.” He chuckled.
“I’m sorry” I pulled the blanket to close my face.
“Don’t be sorry. I love the shy Soojung” Amber said as he pulled down the blanket and pecked my nose. We cuddled on the bed for a while before showered together. We went down to the restaurant for breakfast before going out.
***
“Where are we going?” I asked Amber while we’re in the car.
“First of all, we’re going to shop our clothes at Paris Department Stores District” He told me. When we arrived at there, Amber quickly walked towards his favourite store and didn’t even hesitated to buy it. He was dragging me here and there as he used to this place. A lot of attractive attire sold in here making me excited seeing it. My husband didn’t mind about me buying the expensive on but I just bought clothes which are going to be used while we’re in Paris. I looked at Amber’s shopping bags. His bags are more than mine. I never know my husband is such a shopaholic.
***
“Now we’re heading to The Pont des Arts. I’ve always dreaming to go there with you” He tried to take out something from his backpack. It’s a lock. A cute love shaped lock.
“What are you going to do with it?” I asked him.
“You will know soon. For now, I’m going to write our name on it” He told me and took out the permanent marker pen. Then, he wrote “Amber loves Krystal forever”. I smiled at him.
***
As I stepped out of the limousine, I was impressed seeing the breath-taking view of the river. There a lot of couples, families and teenagers at that place.
“Let’s go” Amber held my hand while walking. Some of the local people were glancing at us since our face is very different with them.
“Woww, looked at that” I dragged Amber to Lover’s Lock and he was chuckling seeing my childish behaviour.
“It’s Lover’s Lock. Like the one at Namsan Tower” I exclaimed happily but the happiness didn’t last long because I just remembered I never had one at there.
“Soojung, don’t be upset” Amber hugged me.
“If we never had one at Namsan Tower than let this be the first one” He told me and a smile crept on my face. I just remembered the love shaped lock that Amber brought along.
“Thank you” I hugged him. He’s such an understanding husband for me.
“Come one. Let’s attached it to chain of the fence” We did it together.
“May our Love last forever” I heard Amber mumbled while holding my hands. After that, I dragged him to the bench. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me.
AMBER’s POV
Krystal and I were sitting on the bench in each other embrace. It felt so good spending time with her like this.
“I felt like an unmarried couple” I told Krystal while facing her.
“What do you mean?” She furrowed her eyebrows looking mad.
“Don’t misunderstand, baby. What I meant is people usually did this sweet thingy while they are dating but we did it after we married” I tighten my arm around her.
“That’s mean, there a lot of things that we need to treasure together now, Am. We are dating after marriage. How unique!” She exclaimed and turned her head to my side. Without her awareness I crushed her lips against mine. Since my left arm was around her shoulder, I brought her closer to me by pulling her with my right hand. I was holding her waist while kissing and Krystal was playing, massaging with my hair. We broke the kiss when oxygen is needed.
“Let’s continue it tonight” She panted a little bit as her thumb traced my swollen lips.
“Okay, princess” I pecked her lips for the last time before continue our strolling. We had a light breakfast by eating kebab which sold on the streets.
***
We went back for the hotel to take a bath and change our clothes. I wanted to take her out for a romantic dinner outside.
“My wife looked so beautiful with the white dress on her” I told her while checking her out.
“Thank you” She blushed and walked to me.
“Why are you wearing tuxedo, Am?” She asked me while fixing my tie.
“I want a perfect dinner with you” I smiled at Krystal and received a peck on lips from her. We headed to La Tour d’Argent because from what I knew it was the best place for a romantic dinner. I’m very happy because everything ran smoothly from the beginning till the end. Krystal was very shy when I tried to feed her. After I tried so many times persuading her, finally she accepted it. People around were praising how cute we are together. A red tint was formed on her cheeks.
***
“Thanks for today, Amber” Krystal told me as we walked towards our room’s hotel.
“My pleasure, princess” I unlocked the door and let her in first. Once I stepped into the room too, I trapped Krystal between against the wall.
“Soojung, can I?” I asked her as I was trying to undress her. She nodded at me. I continued my job undressing her as Krystal also tried to undress her. I chuckled seeing her having hard times to unbuckle my belt. So I helped her instead. We moved towards the bad and in instant, Krystal pushed me down laying on the bed.
“This time it’s my turn to control” She said as she climbed on top off me. She’s in a position of straddling me.
“You looked more beautiful if I observed you from down here” I told her and she bite her lip.
“Ammm, be ready. Okay?” In just a second, I felt my manhood was inserted in her womanhood.
“Soojungggg…..Hnghhhhh” I ed as she rode me.
“Ammmmmmmm” She cried as I her s continuously.
“Damn, I love these” I muttered between our kisses.
“Faster, Soojunggg” I told her and she did ride me faster.
“Ammmmm, ahhhhhhhh, I think I’m ” She told me while bouncing up and down. After few more bouncing, I felt her juices were gushing coming out from her .
“Baby, don’t stop. I didn’t yet” With that Krystal put her hand on my stomach and start grinding again.
“Ambeeerrrrrr” She ed.
“Ahhhhh, babyyy. I can’t hold it anymore. I’m going to release soon in you” I told her.
“ then. I want itttt, Ahhhhh” Krystal kept on grinding faster.
“Hereeee.. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Soojunnnnnggg” I bucked my hips as I released into her. Finally, she lay herself on me after our intense workout. I looked at my wife. I'm pretty sure that she was exhausted because she's the one who control this time. I pecked her forehead before drift into sleep with her in my embrace.