-39-

-Hunters Pov

It's been weeks since tour ended and Brandon and I went back to Arizona...states away from bailey.

She told me her father decided to move to Florida so they could get away from their mom. I guess I can understand that. Because either way I'm still without her. I never even asked her to be my girlfriend.

-Brandon's Pov

Tour didn't last long at all. There was to much drama to many things happening all at once the manager couldn't handle it anymore. Not to mention Shawn left.

Hunters upset without bailey and we're both upset without the rest of the boys. We all became best friends and now we're all in different states.

-Shawns Pov

Yeah I left tour. To much drama in a little amount of time. But I'd go on tour again....I was on a tour before this one. I enjoy being on tour with other people rather than myself.
I do miss them all a lot..

-Jacobs Pov

Leaving tour was difficult for me because it's something I've been looking forward to my whole life basically. But I realized I need to focus more on my music if I want that to work. But honestly, going on another tour doesn't sound so bad.

-Weston's Pov

Look I'm not saying I didn't like the tour I'm saying it wasn't for me. Not the people just the idea of how fast we were moving. And the fact that other people couldn't join just because they didn't do younow. Make a tour for everyone. Younowers, musers, all of them.

-Baileys Pov

I'm broken honestly. Tour was everything but that tour was to much.

I miss hunter...I miss Jacob, Weston,
Brandon, Shawn.

I'll see them all again I'm sure..we
never lost contact. We still all talk.
I wish we could've made it work.

-Hunters pov

So Brandon and I sit in our room and for the first time in forever...I'm going live. I've been so busy or so hurt that I haven't went live in a month.

Twitter: @hunterrowland: I'm going live ☺️❤️!!

Just a simple tweet.

Setting up my phone in the normal spot making sure the lighting is ok I open up younow and wink at the camera for the picture.

Brandon walks in and Ashton follows. Ashton had no clue how hurt Brandon and I were. I mean he's only nine what could he understand as far as tour was over.

"Hi guys!! We missed you" I say smiling huge watching people come in and start commenting.

I see comments about how happy people were to meet me on tour.
How much they miss me. Talk about Brandon. Some talk about Ashton.

Then my mom...she bursts through the door phone in her hand and walks over to me handing it to me without saying a word.

I hold the phone up to my ear knowing that's what my mother handed me it for and I speak.

"Hello?" I say somewhat confused still looking at my broadcast.

People commenting

"Who is it!!???"

"I bet you it's bailey😈"

"HUNTER TELL USSSS"

Aside from all that a voice speaks seconds after.

"Hello...my name is Bart Bordelon"

The end

IM SORRYYY😂😩!!! I'm such a bad person I left you guys like this!! Buuuut!!! There's a sequel and it'll be on here very soon. I'll post the sequel when I get to 5.5k reads 👏🏽 that's my goal so tell your friends bout it 😂. I love you all so so so much and I hope to see you in the next book😈.
~Felicity