-6-

*baileys pov*

He finally answers thank god.

"Bailey?" He asks

"Yea dad it's me..." I smile

"How are you sweetie"

"Im not so good...mom..uh..mom hit me" I reply

"SHE HIT YOU...!!?" He sounds angry and hurt

"Yes dad me and jack need you" I start crying again..

"Sweetie she isn't gonna hurt you anymore I'm coming to pick you two up right now" he explains

"Thank you dad...I love you" I wipe my tears

"I love you to hun" he says and hangs up..

I breath a sigh of relief and fall back on my bed and stare at the ceiling..

Hopefully tour will make me feel better..

* * * *

I hear a knock at the door about an hour later and I run downstairs before my mom can..

I slowly open the door and look at my dad with a huge smile on my face

"DAD" I scream and jump into his arms burying my face in his shoulder..

God I missed him..my mom never let us see him..

I hear Jack now running down the stairs and my dad kisses my head and sets me down to hug jack

"daddy I missed you" he has tears streaming down his face as he runs to him and he picks him up and holds him tight..

"I missed you guys so much" my dad whispers..

Then my mom comes downstairs looking PISSED as fuck.

"Get the fuck out right now" she growls

You can smell alcohol on her breath as she approaches closer..

"Sorry...these are my kids..I've already called the cops and your being charged for abuse" he says in a proud manner..

She shoves me to the ground and takes jack out of his arms and almost throws him...

He collapses next to me as tears run down my face and I sit up and take him into my arms..

We watch my mom stand in front of my father...

"You will not take them with you" she snaps

"See what you just did there" he points at me and jack "that's abuse and that's why I'm taking them because they don't deserve to be treated like dirt" he towers over her and looks at her with fire in his eyes.

She knew my dad would win this time..

All of us knew it...

I stand up and lift jack up and keeps him close to my side...

My dad looks at us and moves out of the door way

"You two go wait in the car please" he says calmly as we walk passed him avoiding our mom..

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE ASSHOLES I NEVER SAID YOU COULD LEAVE" we hear her scream

I shake my head as tears form in my eyes and i open the car door for jack then I jump in the passenger seat..

We were finally leaving this..leaving the hate....leaving the abuse...all of it...gone.

I thought this chapter was decent😄
~felicity🌸