-37-

-Baileys Pov

We went back to the hotel of course after the show and hunter and I played it cool and kept our distance.

I chilled with Weston and Jacob talking about god knows what and hunter and the others were together. Loren though...she was on her phone. Completely ignoring hunter.

"Guys I'll be back later my friend wants to hang out with me..she's coming to pick me up" Loren says breaking everyone's conversations as if we cared what she did.

Hunter gave her a nod and looked back at Shawn and Brandon continuing their conversation which made Loren scowl a bit before slipping her shoes on. Her phone lights up and she picks it up reading it with a half smirk on her face. She wasn't going with her friend.

Without saying another word Loren had walked out the door. Hunter looked irritated.

-Lorens back

It's been over three hours and Loren finally shows up at the hotel again. With Brandon, Shawn, and Weston already sleeping i was irritated that she now shows up.

That's when hunter immediately noticed the hickey...yes I said hickey...on her neck.

It's always the hickey that gives it all away. It happened with hunter and no shits about to go down with Loren.

"So..where'd ya go" hunter asks sweetly and stands up.

"My friend and I went bowling" she answers casually kicking her shoes off. I don't think she notices.

"Hm...what's this" hunter asks casually and slowly traces a finger down her neck stopping on the mark.

Lorens face turns beat red and I can tell she's regretting everything. But hunter caught her and that's all that really mattered at this point.

"God damnit Geo" she mumbles under her breath...but we heard her.

"Who..." hunter asks looking at her.

"No one. It's a scratch"

"Loren that's the worst lie I've ever heard. It's a hickey and your cheating on me"

Bam!! Finally!!

Hunter knew it! After all this time of going crazy over how much I was thinking she was gonna hurt him, he isn't hurt...he's angry.

He left Loren with no words just an awkward starring contest between the two until hunter backed up and grabbed my hand. My face heated up a little bit but then I held his hand tighter.

"Your cheating on me too!?" Loren yelled as he grabbed my hand.

"Nope..I can't cheat on you if I'm not dating you anymore right"

Hello lovies😆my night sucked major fucking ass 😁so enjoy this extremely shitty chapter because not gonna lie I didn't even try nor did I feel like trying.
~Felicity