-35-

*hunters pov*

After Shawn finishes his song I realize that Bailey and I were to do a duet..I look and she baileys gone off stage and I tell Shawn and the others to do whatever while I went at talked her.

"Bailey..." i try as I sit down next to her keeping my distance. I knew she didn't want me near her. I knew I hurt her.

"What hunter" she whispers and actually looks at me for the first time in days. I missed those eyes.

"We need to do this for the supporters...we can't let them down, I know your mad at me and you probably don't wanna do this but please"

I look at the ground and I see her gaze still on me and I hear her slightly sigh.

"Let's go hunter" she stands up and walks onto stage and I hear the crowd freak out...they love the girl.

Standing up I walk out onto the stage putting a smile on my face and Shawn hands Bailey and I two microphones.

Everyone else stands back and chills on a ledge towards the back of the stage and the music starts.

Bailey starts singing in I'm so completely lost in her voice it's crazy...she sounds like an angel. I swear at that moment i completely forgot who Loren gray was.

I've became so lost in my thoughts of how badly I wanted Bailey...

I started singing and now baileys eyes were on me..this felt right...the mental communication just telling me that we needed each other...we've been with each other for about a month now and it's been so amazing.

As we finish the song Bailey walks off stage and something...something told me she wanted me to follow because she shot me a look of complete forgiveness.

I wave to the crowd and causally walk off stage like it was part of the plan and I stay behind Bailey a ways watching her make her way towards a storage closet..I wanted this.

And before you think we're about to fuck in a janitors closet you have a couple of problems with your head.

She opens the door and stands in the doorway waiting for me looking at me..once I get within her reach she reaches out and grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me into the closet and closes the door behind us leaving us in the dim light of a small lamp.

I reach behind me and lock the door keeping my eyes locked on hers and then turn us around pushing her against the door.

"I forgive you" she whispers still gripping my shirt and I lean in pressing my lips to hers..

Everything about her made me want her even more..but we were at a show and I had a girlfriend that frankly I didn't want at this point. We obviously couldn't take it to far.

My hands start to wander down her body feeling her curves and her figure and they stop at her hips which urges me to push her fully against the wall pressing our lips together more deepening the kiss.

Our lips move together perfectly moving with each other's at the right time. Every second of this I wanted more. But I couldn't have it.

Our lips part and I hear a small whimper escape her lips when contact disappears as I rest my forehead against hers.

"I'm so sorry for everything" I whisper closing my eyes pressing my fingers to her side in despair.

"Hunter don't be sorry...I forgive you...and Loren isn't right for you" she whispers back twirling her fingers through the hair on the back of my head

"I need you Bailey..."

"I need you to Hunter"

I need Bailey...Loren isn't right for me..I was so lost in loren's looks that I didn't realize what I really wanted and what I really needed is standing in front of me right now.

This chapter makes me so happy.😃
~Felicity