-3-

*baileys pov*

I go on Instagram and search up Blake gray and look through his posts..

He's kinda cute I guess...I mean his hair could use some work but whatever.

Looks don't even matter I'm not looking for a relationship I'm meeting my fans..

I look through his twitter and musically then do the same with Jacob..

The boys seem super nice I'm really excited..

I then go on Brandon Rowland's social media and he seems super chill..

He's also cute...ok I need to stop.

I follow all of them on younow and just as I'm about to search up Hunter I get a notification saying he's live.

I decide to watch just to see what he's like.. I see that Brandon is with him..

"What's up cuties" Hunter says with a smile.

He has really nice teeth...damn

He gets into talk about the tour so I go on twitter and tweet..

"Super excited to go on tour with these guys I can't wait to meet you all❤️😃 @blakegray @jacobsartorius @hunterrowland @brandonrowland"

I go back on the broadcast and see hunters face light up as he looks at Brandons phone.

"GUYS I WANNA MEET BAILEY SOOO BAD" he yells high pitched

"Dude same she's seems so sweet" Brandon smiles big still looking at his phone

"Gimme that" Hunter says taking Brandons phone from him

After a few seconds he smiles and shows Brandon something on the screen

"She's a cutie" Brandon smirks and I blush even though I'm alone

They spend a little bit talking about me and my Instagram and then they end the broadcast..

I'm so excited for this tour...Hunter is really cute and Brandon seems so chill.

I'll watch Jacob and Blake when they go live later...if they do..

I put my phone on my charger and change into pajamas..

I'm homeschooled but I still have vacations and I'm on vacation..

I jump in bed and my thoughts race about the tour...

After about twenty minutes of exciting thoughts I'm finally able to fall asleep..

I'm actually going on tour....dang..

WHATS COOKIN GOOD LOOKIN😂
~felicity🌸