-32-

*hunters pov*
I screwed up..I screwed up bad. I really didn't mean to make her cry.

She told me 'maybe she was jealous'. What does that mean. Is she really jealous. Blowing up on her like that was so unnecessary, I just got to full of myself.

As I stand up, all the boys walk out of the room with their shoes and jackets on and look at me.

"Hunter what the hell" Brandon looks at me in utter disapproval.

"We're going to find her I think it's better you stay here" Shawn says calmly obviously because he's a bit more mature.

Nodding my head frowning in shame I walk in the room and shut the door sitting in the edge of one of the beds. I just made Bailey cry....

*baileys pov*

The tears just keep coming as I slouch over resting my elbows on my knees slightly gripping my hair watching the tears drop in perfect circles on the ground.

--

I later feel a larger warm hand on my back.

"Bailey..." I hear the very firmiliar voice mumble quietly and soothingly, and look up and see Shawn...along with the rest of the boys except hunter.

I scoot closer as he takes me in his arms and I let go and just cry on his shoulder..I honestly have no clue why I was so emotional. Maybe it's because of the feelings I have for him that just do not stop growing no matter how hard a try.

Before hunter got with Loren he made me feel like the only girl in the world..but he never knew that. He still has no clue how strongly I feel for him! And it pains me.

But he's right..I was jealous..jealous that Loren can have him and I can't. For fucks sake she gave him a hickey. The girl is bad news. Threatening me and I can't make Hunter believe me because she has him so brainwashed...just waiting to break his heart..she's a snake.

"Hun everything is gonna be alright" Jacob sits on the other side of me and rubs my arm. I don't think he's right but I let it attempt to sink in. It doesn't work.

"Y-you guys shouldn't be here" I softly sniffle and shiver in Shawn's arms causing Brandon to strip of his jacket and wrap it around my shoulders.. these boys mean so much to me.

"We came because we care..you shouldn't be crying over him he isn't worth it" Brandon frowns crouching in front of me "my brother is such a jerk sometimes he doesn't realize how much pain a person can cause"

"Loren threatened me" I mumble and shake my head as Weston nods because he already knew of the incident.

Shawn pulls me closer and Jacob holds my hand. I feel so safe when I'm with them. Hunter used to make me feel like this. Until he got a girlfriend and completely ditched me.

"Hunter doesn't know what he's missing out on" Shawn whispers comforting me

--

After a while of tears and pep talks I finally get the courage to go back to the hotel..
Walking with the boys we very quickly made it back to the hotel and I hand Brandon his sweatshirt when we step into the lobby.

"Thank you brando" I smile looking at him as he takes it and he nods.

"Your welcome Bailey" he replies as I lean in and place a kiss on his cheek.

As we walk up I take a deep breath before entering the hotel room before any of the boys could. And I'll be honest it took a lot of courage facing hunter again. But I swear my heart broke completely when I walked in the door...

Oh my heart broke with the last sentence😩
~felicity🥀