-33-

*hunters pov*

She walked in the door with makeup streaks down her face and my heart broke a little..I did that to her. I honestly couldn't dare make eye contact with her.

Knowing I caused her pain just broke me inside..I obviously couldn't show it because Loren would suspect something.

"Hey babe you ready for bed" Loren plops next to me intertwining our fingers together snapping me out of my broken world.

"Yeah.." I nod and pull the blankets to the edge of the bed so we can lay down. I felt so different seeing Bailey like that.

She seemed over it because she was already laying down on the other bed with Weston...I'm starting to doubt they aren't together..they will be soon.

Anyways I lay down and feel Loren lay next to me laying her head on my shoulder keeping our fingers intertwined and I pull the blanket over us stopping at the middle of our chests.

--
*next week*
*an hour before the show starts*
*baileys pov*

I'm over my little hunter fit last week because he's still with Loren. We've just been ignoring each other unless he needs my to move my seat up in the car.

But it's finally the first show and I couldn't be happier..I'm with my friends..I think...and I'm meeting my supporters!!

We're currently backstage with Loren all over hunter and the rest of my supportive friends.

"Are you guys ready!?" I jump up excitedly and wrap my arm around Weston's shoulder.

"Heck yeah!! Performing after is gonna be so much fun" Jacob says with a huge smile on his face.

- *m&g*-

The order goes Brandon first, hunter second, then Jacob, then Loren, then Shawn, then me.. thank god they separated Loren and I, or even hunter and I.

So after everyone lines I see a tremendous amount of people and thank god I'm last.
Hunter and Brandon are used to this because they see fans in public almost all the time...this is my first real meet and greet.

As I watch girls and occasional guys make their way down the line it's finally my turn.

"Hello beautiful" I smile huge as a girl with shorter blonde hair runs to me hugging me tight as I hear a faint sob.

"How are you" I add as she pulls away wiping her tears.

"I'm so good!" She sniffles and hands me such a beautiful drawing of me..it was so amazing. "I made this for you...because without you I wouldn't be almost a year clean right now"

My heart completely melts from the words that just came out of her mouth...I have this impact on people and it's so beautiful and breathtaking to experience.

"Thank you so much...I'm so proud of you love keep fighting through everything because your strong" I smile pulling her into a hug again feeling so safe..I felt as if all these supporters are my safe zone..I go to them for closure.

Because for a second talking to this one girl out of hundreds, I almost completely forgotten every problem that could've ever existed.

I thought this was kinda cute I guess...I have a stuffy nose someone betta get me a tish😩😩
~felicity