the one where they talk

It's back I'm gonna write like 3 more chapters coz I don't like how I ended things I will move them to the correct point after a few days.

"Come on we need to go pick jane up from starling"

"Barry we have all day to do that" caitlin replied while unloading the dishwasher.

"I know but I miss her"

Caitlin giggled "she's only been gone for 2 days"

"I know but everything's so quiet without her here"

"Thats the point barry we need some us time"

He rolled his eyes "I know that but she's never been gone for a entire weekend"

Caitlin frowned "yes she has remeber when we had to take down that meta human in Gotham so we left her here with Jo?"

"There's a diffrence..."

"No there isn't" caitlin said flatly

Barry just shrugged it off "you know this weekend was supposed to be the weekend we started planning the wedding"

"oh..." caitlin said and stopped what she was doing.

"What's wrong do you not want to marry me anymore-"  barry panicked.

"No no no of course I want to marry you I've never wanted anything more... besides jane obviously"

"Then why are you acting so...guarded when I even mention the word wedding"

Caitlin slammed the cupbored closed making barry flinch "its not that I don't want to get married it's just..."

"What?" Barry asked slowly.

"What if you change your mind?" Caitlin finally addmitted.

Barry frowned at her not uderatanding what she was getting at.

"What if you wake up one day and decide you don't want to be with me anymore that we're a mistake that we should never off gotten married because I lied to you about your own daughter for months! And I made you keep her a secrate from almost everyone we know" tears fell down her cheeks.

Barry enveloped caitlin in a hug and she let out a small sob.

"I will always want to be with you caitlin, I will always want you to be my wife because I love you so so much it would be impossible to change my feelings about you...do you understand?"

Caitlin nodded against his chest and sniffled then muttered "spring"

"What?"

"The wedding I want it to be in spring" she exsplained.

Barry smiled down at her "spring it is"

Caitlin beamed at him then whiped the tears from her cheeks "Let's go get our baby I miss her to"

Barry chuckled "I thought you wanted some us time"

Caitlin shrugged "we can talk about the wedding in the car"