the one with the announcement

1 week later
I think I will end this story soon.

Barry was rocking jane to sleep in his arms he was sat in the nursery while caitlin was down stairs.

"Hey my beautiful baby girl you need to go to sleep it's ok mummy and daddy will be here when you wake up we will always be here" barry whispered

Soon enough jane was sound asleep barry slowly walked down stairs and found caitlin sat on her laptop with a glass of red wine next to her she was doing some research on the latest meta human.

Barey sat down next to her and started tracing random patterns on her leg with his fingers "hey honey you should really turn that thing off get some rest" caitlin sighed "Im nearly finished"

Barry used his super speed to snatch the laptop from its place on her lap caitlin frowned then used her super speed to get it back from him she giggled at him "we're equal now remember" she teased barry took thr laptop from her at normal speed this time.

"come on cait we don't get that much grown up time anymore let's watch a movie or something" barry pleaded

Caitlin smiled "why don't we talk about Jane...about us... I've been thinking maybe we should just tell the truth the purifiers guessed that jane was your daughter so what's the point on keeping it a secret that's only if you want people to know your a dad"

Barry nodded "of course I love you two more then anything and I'm sure iris is going to be pissed for a while along with everyone else we didn't tell the truth to but they will understand we did it for our little girl our jane"

Caitlin smiled softly and nodded then kissed him "I love you"

Barry pulled away "I love you to"

The next day they invited everyone they knew to jitters ad broke the news to them iris didn't take it very well and stormed off but other then that everyone understood including felicity.

Oliver was proud of what barry did to protect his daughter and said he would've dome the same.

All in all it went better then expected even though caitlin's parents weren't happy she had a child out of wedlock her mother had made that pretty clear but caitlin didn't seem to care.
♡ ♡ ♡
3 months later

Caitlin and barry were laid on the sofa together it was dark outside do the room was dimly lit.

"Hey cait"

Caitlin hummed in response.

"What are we going to do about your powers?" He asked

"I don't know I was thinking maybe when jane was older I... could maybe help you out on missons?" She said looking up at barry.

Who smiled down at her making her blush "I have one condition" he replied smugly

"What is it?" Caitlin asked curiously

Barry took a deep breath in "marry me?" He breathed

Caitlin's eyes widened "umm"

"Did you seriously just say 'umm' I ask you to marry me and that's what you say" he laughed

Caitlin beamed at him "of course I'll marry you"

"Really?" Barry piped

"Yeah" caitlin nodded with tears in her eyes barry held her close to him there life was perfect.