The one where Caitlin has the baby

Mandy's mouth made a O shape as her mind registered what Caitlin had just said and she ran to get a nurse you would think Caitlin would be thinking about giving birth but her thoughts where all about Barry.

Then Mandy returned with a nurse who checked Caitlin over then said "it looks like you are about to have a baby" Caitlin just nodded then laid down.

Catlin had been in Unimaginable pain for about a hour now and she couldn't do it any more but then she herd the cutest cry in the world the nurse looked at her and said "congratulations its a baby girl."

Caitlin felt so proud of her self she had a daughter all she wanted to do was tell Barry she wanted to see his smile when he held his daughter she wanted to see him. Caitlin was past her baby girl and she couldn't help but smile she was a mother.

Mandy had a big smile on her face bigger then usual then she whispered "what are you going to call her" Caitlin looked down at her and said "i don't know not yet"

"I will go get us some water" Mandy said leaving the room Caitlin looked at her daughter and felt like such a bad person for keeping her away from her father but it was for his own good or was it she thought to her self.

Mandy came in with two cups of water and a smile that Caitlin gladly returned she placed the water beside Caitlin then said "i know we are having a who's the father free day but he deserves to know Caitlin he has a daughter" Mandy said calmly

Caitlin staid silent for a while then she said "Jane"

"what" Mandy asked confused then Caitlin spoke again "her name is Jane my daughters name is Jane. Jane Alicia snow" Caitlin announced Mandy just smiled she knew that Caitlin would never tell her who the farther was so she decided to drop the subject.

"Caitlin snow you can leave now after you sign the birth certificate" said a old woman's voice

Caitlin singed the papers got dressed into normal clothes then left the building then went back to home with Jane in one arm and her things in another after Mandy dropped Caitlin off at her House as Jane slept peace fully Caitlin set up janes new coat in her bedroom for now because she did not want to leave her alone then so carefully trying not to wake her she laid her down.

Caitlin thought her sleeping daughter was the cutest thing in the world so took several pictures of her. When Caitlin had done everything she needed to do she sat on her bed and opened her laptop she logged into her email account then saw she had one new email from someone anonymous she opened it and it read:

He's awake Caitlin Barry's awake...

*****************

Thanks for reading I would like to say a big thankyou to my friend Ellis Baker. (aka make_it_pop_fan) for helping me pick out the name Jane Alicia snow