The one with all the yelling

"Caitlin look at me" who have you been talking to to Caitlin bit her lip and said quietly "I cant tell you" Barry looked at Caitlin and yelled "why not" Caitlin was grateful Barry did not wake Jane up because that would be it for her and she didn't no what she would do if Dr.wells ever laid a finger on jane.

Barry realised he had scared Caitlin with his yelling by the look on her face he had only ever seen that look once before and it was her and Barry got in a big fight "cait I am so sorry I just I need to understand why you left did something happen to you did you meet someone else" Barry said calmly

Catlin shook her head and said "I am fine Barry I promise and to answer your question there is no one else"

"then why did you leave!" Barry exclaimed

"I left for you Barry" Caitlin yelled storming inside then shut the door.

Jane started to cry because of all the yelling Caitlin hoped Barry could not here her crying she shut the window just in case Caitlin carried Jane in to the kitchen to get her bottle then took her in to the living room to feed her she hoped so much Barry had left and if he knocked on the door again she would just ignore him.

Barry stared at her door what did she mean she left for he did not want her to leave Barry loved her and she knew that Barry decided to tell her he never wanted her to leave that he loved her about his speed about every thing Barry knocked on the door.

Caitlin knew it was Barry so she was going to ignore him until he got bored and left "Caitlin" he yelled "I no your ignoring me i won't yell again" there was no answer. Barry guessed she would be crying or burning pictures off him or something he stood outside for 5 minuets and he had herd nothing from Caitlin.

What if something had happens to her she said she couldn't say anything about who she was getting her Information from what if they found out someone knew where she was and they had hurt her Barry had to know so he opened her door slowly and walked in to her house quietly Barry walked down a small l hall way to a door on the right he knew Caitlin was in there he could hear her humming.

Caitlin's pov

Janes been crying for 5 minuets I finally got her settled by humming to her I hope Barry is gone but I hope he hasn't because I want him to know about Jane I just don't know how to tell him I need more time he was never supposed to find us.

Catlin looked down at Jane who had no idea what was going on that she was now in danger or that her farther was probably still standing outside and he didn't know that their daughter even existed.

****

In the next chapter Barry will find Caitlin has a child but will she tell him she's his?