The one where Barry runs

Suddenly Barry was at the other end of the street and wondering how he got there so he ran again then realised he was fast now.

He ran to jitters to see iris and Jo drinking coffee they both ran up to him and hugged him "Barry your awake" iris yelled Barry smiled.

"Oh god I missed you so much son" Jo said while hugged Barry

"I missed you guys to listen do you know about Caitlin" Barry asked iris looked at Jo then back at Barry "no sorry Barry" iris said there was a awkward silence until Barry broke it by saying "I am gonna go back to s.t.a.r labs I will call you" Barry said while leaving jitters

When Barry got to s.t.a.r labs he showed cisco and doctor wells what he could do and after hours of of testing and cisco going on and on about a suit and code names Barry was finally aloud to go home which felt empty without Caitlin it was 6:00 pm so he decided to call felicity maybe she could find Caitlin.

***

"Hey felicity its Barry I am awake and I was wondering if you could do me a favour?"

"Barry I am so happy you're awake what do you need me to do" felicity said

"I need you to find Caitlin she's gone no note no nothing can you please please look into it for me"

"sure Barry but it might take a few days with everything going on here"

"thankyou so much felicity"

Call over

***

Catlin's house the next day

Caitlin woke up to a baby's cry she got up and fed Jane then realised this is what her life was going to be like breastfeeding, nappies, bottles well it least for the next year and a half any way now she knew Barry was awake she knew that the guilt would only get stronger and stronger until she gave in and told Barry the truth.

But what was the truth she left because she was afraid of doctor wells and what he might do to her and her baby or was it she was afraid that Barry would not love her anymore because she had a baby.

All these questions spun around in her head all the time and in time they got louder and louder

Mean while in starling city

"hey felicity what you working on" Oliver asked as he walked over to her

"oh its nothing Barry has asked me to find Caitlin but its impossible"

"felicity smoke not being able to do something that's a first"

"HA HA HA very funny I am serious" felicity smiled then her computers bleeped

"good news?" Oliver asked

"yes actually I just found Caitlin snow that cant be right" felicity question

"what" Oliver asked puzzled

Felicity looked up at him then said "according to this she's in national city"

"really what is she doing there?" Asked Oliver

"wait there's more she was admitted to the birthing ward 1 day ago Caitlin had a baby"

"oh" Oliver said shocked