the one with the concern

"Ok there is a robbery on 5th near that pastry shop you know the one we went to last week that has those amazing doughnuts" cisco exsplained looking at caitlin and barry.

felicity and oliver had volenteered to babysit for the weekend so barry and caitlin could do some wedding planning but of course the meta humans thought they would ruin their weekend.

Well felicity had volunteered to look after Jane, Oliver had no-say- in-the-matter he had just been told that she was coming it wasnt much of a problem though oliver loved jane even is he acted like he didn't care.

"Ok come on cait" Barry said flashing into his suit.

She just looked him up and down from where she was sitting on her chair she didn't even flinch "I'm not going on this one barry will you be ok by youself?"

Barry and cisco shared a glance at each other before looking back at caitlin they had both noitced a change in her over the last few weeks she had not been going out into the field and she had been very quite and only getting a couple hours sleep.

"Yeah...sure but when I get back we are going home and we are going to talk" barry said before leaving sending papers flying every where.

Caitlin sat at the computer monitoring barrys vitals she looked at her suit that was on the mannequin next to where barrys was usually kept her suit was the same colour as barrys but   a lighter red the arms were shorter and there was a skirt around the waist and boots that went to her knees.

She sighed then looked back at her computer it had been almost 2 months since janes birthday party and they had been engaged for nearly 5 and a half months and they still hadn't planed the wedding when ever barry brought it up she would always change the subject.

"Cait... caitlin...caitlin!" Barry's voice over the comm broke her out of her thoughts.

"Yeah I'm sorry what is it?"

"...Can you get the pipe line ready? I've caught the meta that can make you see double, you know the one whos been robbing bakerys fun fact his name us rob how cool id that? Bsck on topic I've put the dampening cuffs on him"

"Yeah...yeah hilarious... ummm...I'll set it up it will be ready in a minute" Caitlin anwsered

Barry sighed he wasn't stupid he knew something was wrong with caitlin she had been distracted lately and it seemed like she was somewhere else and when ever he tried to ask her about it she would talk about something else that's why when felicity offered to look after Jane in starling for the weekend he had agreed.

After barry had put the meta that cisco was calling 'double trouble' in the pipe line barry found caitlin in her lab not really doing anything just moving things from one place to another.

"Cait" barry whispered he was standing in the door way she turned around to look at him and smiled weakly "are you ready to go home I told cisco we were leaving early"

Caitlin nodded slowly then walked towards barry "alright then let's go..."

Caitlin cut him off "actually I'm going to take the car home" barry looked at her confused "am I alound to ask why?"

Caitlin shook her head "its just... can we talk about this at home it's been a long day and I'm tired"

"Ok but we will talk about this I will meet you at the car Im driving"

Flash back barry and caitlin's first meet

It was raining heavily and caitlin's car had chosen the best day to break down so she stood at the bus stop and waited patiently to get on she checked her watch every 2 minutes.

When the bus finally arrived it was 5 minuets late and almost all the seats were full she could feel people's eyes on her-her hair was noitcibly wet from the rain and her cheeks were pink from the cold she was tightly clutching her bag that had her laptop in.

There weren't any seats single seats left so she decided to sit on a twin seat next the person who looked the  friendliest she breifly glanced at him before sitting down and answering some emails the bus ride was silant apart from a baby's crying and it's mother shushing it.

Caitlin played with a strand of her damp hair that had fallen out of place she didn't realise she was doing it until the bus came to a sharp stop and it made her tug on her hair and she had to realise it.

There was a faint poping sound and everyone gained confused expressions "I'm so sorry folks but we have broken down it shouldn't take long for somebody to come and fix it unfortunately due to the bad weather another bus can't be sent you can always walk or have some one come pick you up but if not you are more then welcome to stay on the bus"

Caitlin rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone...

To be continued