the one with all the guilt

Barry smiled at Caitlin and Jane but it was not a happy smile it was a sad smile he wished he had been there for them even on the early Sundays and the days after she had just been born he wished he thought about what it would of been like if she had told him that day the day when they got into a fight.

What if he was there when Jane was born would her name still be Jane? What if Caitlin had told him? What if Caitlin never told him?

"Barry... Barry" Caitlin's voice broke Barry out of his trance "what" Barry asked "lets go Caitlin replied. "sure yer I will drive" Caitlin glared at him "or you can drive what ever." Caitlin carried Jane to the car Barry stared at Jane almost the hole time when they finally got to the car Caitlin strapped Jane in to the car seat and she fell a sleep almost instantly Barry sat in the passenger seat and Caitlin in the drivers "what is it Barry you have been staring at me and Jane since we left the hospital" Caitlin said in a innocent voice.

"its just I would off been there if you had told me" Barry singed

"I know that's way I didn't tell you" Caitlin bit her lip then continued "did you ever suspect she was yours?"

"yer alot Especially this past week I think I some how knew that you would never cheat on me" Barry replied Caitlin smiled.

"you no what the funny thing is?" Caitlin paused "they say a parent will always wake up to there Childs cry and you you came out the coma the day she was born it was wrong for me to leave and keep Jane a secret from you but you have to understand I had no choice" Caitlin choked

Barry stayed silent and Caitlin drove home when they got home the keys where still in the door. "great" Caitlin moan as she looked through the car window Barry smiled at her.

Caitlin got out the car and carefully unbuckled Jane and took her out her car seat Barry watched anxiously as Caitlin took their daughter out of the car as soon as they got In the house Jane woke up and started crying she wanted a bottle Caitlin tried to do it but with a crying baby in one arm and formula in another it seemed impossible.

Barry watched as Caitlin struggled then said "do you want me to hold her while you make her bottle" Caitlin froze for a second she hoped it wasn't noticeable but Barry did notice and what she said after worried him "no no I got it we have gone all this time without your help anyway"

Barry felt guilty when Caitlin finally finished the bottle she sat in the living room Barry followed she sat on a chair and fed Jane Barry sat in the opposite chair and watched as Jane fell back to sleep in Caitlin's arms. "can I hold her" Barry whispered. Caitlin bit her lip then answered "I just got her to sleep and i don't want her waking up"

Barry could tell something was off and she did not want Barry to touch Jane but why Barry would never let anything happen either of them and now he knew about Jane he was never going to let them out of his site especially since they had been threatened Barry needed away to prove to Caitlin that he was here to stay and he wanted to be in there life's. He just didn't know how...