m i s s i n g

--Colline

"How exactly are we going to find the other you?" I ask, "There's a girl at Eichen House. Her name's Meredith. I think she might be able to help." Stiles replies. As I look at him, all I wanted was to save him. He had dark circles under his eyes, it was almost red. And he was pale, the unusual pale. And he was skinny as before. "He looks crappy as before." Isaac whipsers to me. I shush him. 

The Sheriff ordered the deputy to ask for Meredith in Eichen House. As we were waiting, Isaac leans in to me, "Look, I have to tell you something. I know that you and I have been putting it off for a long time-"

"Isaac, I'm not having sex with you right now, alright?"

"It's not that. I was with Allison." Isaac says. I furrow my eyebrows, because nothing was wrong with that, "Yeah. And?" He sighs, "You don't get it, I was with Allison." 

A lump formed in my throat. "Scott, can I go outside for a minute? Call me if they find Meredith." Scott looks at me, then to Isaac. "Sure, yeah, of course. Isaac why don't you go home and wait if anything happens there?" 

I went outside and went to my car. And just sat there, the lump in my throat were now turned into tears. I was too late. Everything I felt was too late. He now loves Allison and he's fallen out of love on me. I wanted to scream and just tear everything apart. I didn't want to feel anything anymore. I leaned my head down on the steering wheel, and just cried and cried.

Someone knocks on my window and I turn my head to see Scott. "Let me in." 

I opened the passenger seat and Scott went in, "I heard."

"Of course you did." My voice was shaking. "Do you love him?"

"I wouldn't be crying like this if I didn't." I almost wanted to roll my eyes at him. "It hurts me as well. I like Kira. But I will always love Allison. And I know what you're feeling right now-"

"No, no you don't. I finally told him I love him, and he says it back and says that he still feels the same and we kiss and everything is perfect, and now he's saying he was with Allison the other day?" Tears were started to fall on both my cheeks, "He shouldn't have told me he loved me."

"Look, I know I haven't been there for you all the time-"

"Scott, you've always been there. There wasn't a time where you weren't."

"I think Isaac has fallen in love with you. And still loves you. The kiss was just to probably know what he feels with Allison." Scott says. I sniff, "How are you so sure?"

"I've seen the way he looks at you. I've seen the way he's willing to give up everything just to keep you safe, to be with you. Because I've been that guy too, Colline." I look at Scott now, "I was willing to give up everything just to be with Allison."

"What about now?"

"I'm not sure anymore."

We were both silenced for a few seconds before he spoke up, "Come on, they probably found something by now." Scott says, ready to walk out the car. "Scott." I call him.

He turns to me. "Thank you." I say. He was stopped. "Not just for this, but for everything you've done for me my whole life. For being the brother I always knew. Thank you." He smiles and pulls me into a hug. "You're welcome, Col."

"It's been a long time since you've called me that." I lightly chuckle. "I know." He says.

 "Sheriff, Meredith Walker. " Parrish approaches the office, "She's still there?" Sheriff asks. "Yeah, but they moved her to the Closed Unit." Parrish replis. "Why?" Stiles instantly asks. "They said behavioral issues."