c a n ' t

》Colline

"Mom! I can't go back to Washington!" I exclaimed as mom put all my clothes into a suitcase. "You haven't. You being a werewolf. It's all too much. It was a mistake having you back." She said.

"So, I'm a mistake now?" I said, my mom stopped packing, also taken aback by her previous words, "No. It's not that-" I cut her off, "I get it. I totally get it. I'll leave tonight. And by dawn, you won't see me again." I said as I left the house. I called Derek but he wasn't answering. Isaac and Scott were nowhere to be seen and so is everyone. Mom left for work, saying to me that me leaving was for the better. I haven't even learned how to control my shifting yet.

I grabbed my bag full of clothes, and other stuff. I made my bed and left. Taking one last good look of my room and turned the lights off and went downstairs. It was already 8 and I went to the car and put all my luggage and took one look at the house before leaving. I got into the driver's seat and drove off. Looks like I'm driving for one day and four hours. I started the car and drove off.

An hour of driving, very heavy rain started to pour, turning on the radio, the persona advised all who was driving at the minute to go back home for thunderstorms and heavy rainfall will be occuring in the next few hours. I groaned, I turned the car around and drove back home.

》Scott

"She's not answering. Where is she?" I told Stiles as we were still stuck at the hospital as the alpha pack was in there too. "For any minute, she could come bursting out that door and an alpha could kill her." I say to them. 

"She's the least of our problems. Right now, there is an alpha pack out there, trying to kill us all. We have to find a way to survive." Derek says as we ran for a room to hide, suddenly all lights went out. 

"Shh, quiet." Derek shushed.

"Me be quiet? Me, huh? Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic, mass murdering girlfriend... the second one you've dated, by the way... has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?" Stiles babbles, but it his voice was quivering.

"Stiles, they're still out there." I reassured my bestfriend. But he still went on, "And... and they want her, right? Which means now we don't have her either, so my dad and Cora are both dead!" He raised his voice a little.

"Not yet. Is she really dying?" I ask Peter. "She's definitely not getting any better." Peter responds.

"There has to be something that we can do. We have to help her." I say, but another voice responds, "You can't. Only I can. I can save her, and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is. But there is a pack of alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So I'll help you... but only when I'm out of here and safe. Only then." Jennifer.

"Derek, wait!"

"She was trying to get out." Derek says, but Jennifer reasons; "I was trying to keep from getting killed. You can't blame me for that." "If you want to show you're one of the good guys, then heal her." Stiles taunted. "Not until I'm safe." Jennifer responds. "I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion. Let's torture her." Peter suggests, "Works for me." Derek agrees.

"Um, can I have your attention? Mr. Deucalion... excuse me, just Deucalion... Requests you bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the E.R. reception. Do this, and everyone else can leave. You have ten minutes." My mom's voice. It was her. She was being held my Deucalion. 

"He's not gonna hurt her." Jennifer says. "Shut up." Derek says to her. "He won't! Scott, you know why. Tell them it's true." Jennifer says, referring to my new found discovery about myself.

"What does she mean?" Derek looks at me. "You're not the only one he wants in his pack." Jennifer responds. "Deucalion doesn't just want an Alpha pack. He wants perfection. That means adding the rarest of alphas to his ranks." She added.

"A true Alpha." Peter says.

"What's that?" Stiles asks. "The kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another. One that can rise by the force of his own will. Our little Scott." Peter turns his head to me. "It doesn't matter. We still need to get her out of here." I said to everyone in the room. 

"Scott, your mom..." Stiles trailed off. "My mom said there's one more ambulance coming in 20 minutes. And I don't think we've been here that long, so if we can get down to the garage, get to the last ambulance, we can get out of here." I suggested.

"The twins aren't gonna let us just walk out." Derek says. "I'll distract them." I say to him. "You mean fight them." Derek clears.

"Whatever I have to do." I said. "I'll help you." Derek offers. "Um, sorry, but I'm not going anywhere without you, Derek." Jennifer cuts in. Wow she's veeeery on to Derek.

"I'll do it. But I'd prefer to be out there with an advantage." Peter offers, "An advantage like what? You mean like a weapon?" Stiles asks Peter. "Something better than a baseball bat." Peter refers to the times tried to defend himself with a baseball bat. Just baseball bat.

"Hey, wait. What about these?" Stiles raises a defibrillator. "Do you know how to use those?" Derek asks. "Well, no." Stiles replies.

"Put them down." Derek says as Stiles put it down. "Epinephrine?" I ask.

"That's only gonna make him stronger." Derek says. "How strong?" Peter asks.

Peter injected himself with the chemical as he shifted and it made him strong as he was before. We came out of the room, and there was the Alpha twins.  "All right, boys. Let's rumble." Peter roars.

//