d i e d ?

》 Colline

I was back at home, alone. Due to Isaac and Scott were in a country-cross meet thing. And I was surprised that they managed to go, after what happened the night before.

The night before, they tried to take down a pack of alphas. All of them. Isaac, Scott, Derek, Cora, Boyd, and Scott said he saw Allison too.

I wouldn't say that they failed but let's just say it didn't end up good for both packs. The alpha pack lost Ennis. As for Derek's pack, they lost Derek. No one knows if they're dead or they both managed to have strength and crawled out for help. But both were badly injured due to their fall.

Allison and Lydia were following Scott and Stiles, for whatever reason. Me? I'm at home, watching TV. And eating a bowl of chips. I honestly don't know what to feel about all of this. I was cut off from my train of thoughts when my phone vibrated beside me. It was Stiles. It read;

- Scott's not healing, abnormally gross black blood gushing out. Is this supposed to be normal?

I rolled my eyes at started to text a reply;

- Stiles, are you seriously asking me this? I don't know anything about werewolf healing. I'm not an expert on these.

I tapped send and continued watching while waiting for Stiles' reply.

- Ask Deaton about it.

I got off the couch and took a quick shower and got dressed. Locking the door and walking to the animal clinic. The door says 'closed' and I was having second thoughts on going in or not. I felt like it would be such a bother. Or maybe not? But it's about Scott, maybe he won't mind.

Just when I was about to open the door, someone else did from the inside. It was Decaulion. I tensed up as he walked past me. I waited for him to walk a little far away from me and went in the animal clinic.

"I'm-" Deaton tried to say, but was stopped when he saw me. "Colline? What is it?"

"Scott's not healing well. An alpha attacked him but the healing shouldn't have taken this long. Stiles said black blood was gushing out." I said to Deaton.

"If Scott was here, I could take a closer look and see what's the problem. But since he isn't. I don't know what case he is in. Call Stiles." Deaton says.

I dialed Stiles and went outside the animal clinic. "Stiles?"

"How's Scott?" I asked him.

"Allison's trying to stitch him up, to make Scott think that he's healing and heal for good." Stiles says.

"Okay. Um, call me if anything goes wrong?" I told him. "Definitely." He says.

I hung up and walked back to the house. When I came back, I saw a black car parked infront of the house. I hid behind the plants once the car door opened, it was Derek. But I thought he was dead? He leaned against his car. It looks like he was waiting. Waiting for someone to come.

I walked away from the house until I had no idea where I was going. I didn't know why I basically walked away from Derek. I stopped walking. And I realized it was a dumb idea to walk away. He was dead. Or at least we all thought. Maybe I was the first person he'd like to see fter he regained strength?

I walked back to the house, but Derek's car wasn't parked anymore. He must've left. I walked to the front door and unlocked it. I closed the door behind me and locked it. I removed my plaid and walked to the kitchen to get a drink. I grabbed a glass from the cupboard and immeadiately dropped it when someone appeared infront of me.