t e l l

--Colline

"Well, that was exhausting. I think I might need a bubble bath with a glass of champagne." I joked as Isaac and I went inside the house. "Bubble bath, check. Champagne, check. What are you waiting for?" Isaac jokes back. "I was only joking though, but if you're kind enough to do so. I might actually accept the offer." I said to him. 

"I did spent three months helping you right? I can definitely do this for you." Isaac says, in a now serious tone. "You're joking, right?" I glared at him. "Would it be weird, if I wasn't?" Isaac took a step forward, looking straight into my eyes. I smiled at him, "I guess not." 

"Well, this is nice." Isaac said. "I guess, it is." I said. "Two friends in the same bath. No biggie. No biggie." Isaac states. 

"This actually feels kinda weird. But nice." Isaac took back what he said earlier. I chuckled, "Whatver Lahey." Isaac groans, "Why do you keep calling me that?" He pouts. "What? Is it too sensitive?" I asked him. "Actually yes." Isaac replies. "Okay, okay I'll stop." I leaned against the tub. I took one of the bubbles and said, "Look Isaac, bubbles." I blew Isaac the bubbles. And the bubbles actually popped in his face. 

"Oh god, it burns." Isaac says, standing up. "Oh my god." I looked away as I saw Isaac's penis. "Isaac get a towel or something!" I told him my eyes still closed and I was still looking away. "I'm kinda having trouble here because my eye burns!" Isaac groans. "Isaac just go!" I told him. 

I hear Isaac splash out as he grabbed a towel, also grabbing one for me. "Time to get out of this bad idea." Isaac handed me the towel. "Turn around." I told him. He turns around as I went out of the bath to wrap the towel around me. "Can I ask you a question?" Isaac asks. "Shoot."

"Why were you so freaked out when you saw my penis? I mean, you've seen it before, right?" Isaac asks. "Well, it's because, it's weird. You're my friend now and not you know. I don't think seeing each other's private parts is a part of the package." I said.

"We can always be friends with benefits." Isaac cheekily says. "Shut it Lahey." I rolled my eyes as I went to my room. "Come on, how long have you not have sex? Half a year? Come on, Colline." Isaac says. "Isaac, no. I can't do this to Derek." I said to  him. 

"Yeah? And what are you two? Did he confirm your relationship?" Isaac scoffs. "He loves me and I love him, actually. So it's kind of a mutual feeling." I said to him. "He's not coming back to you." Isaac states. "How can you say that?" 

"Because he would've called you the second he got here." 

I turned to Isaac, "He's here? I-In Beacon Hills?" Isaac responds, "Yeah and he's with Peter." I chewed on my bottom lip. I went into my room, and tried to shut the door but Isaac stopped it, "Colline, please don't do anything stupid." Isaac breathes. "Just leave me alone, Isaac." 

"I won't. And I can't. Just look back at the last three months we've been together. This has affected me. I can't seem to get you off my head. And I can't bear the thought of losing you. I can't imagine what would happen if I just left you alone." Isaac says. I stopped the tears that were coming. "I just, I'm, I'm going to be fine. I won't do anything stupid. I promise." I said to him. 

"Promise?" 

"Promise."

I shut the door as I felt tears pouring out of my cheeks. Did Derek lost interest in me? We lost contact in the last three months and I, everyday almost lost myself in depression. I lost myself in taking those depression pills. I have been taking them the week after Derek didn't respond to my texts. Every night I would cry and have nightmares. Make-up was covering up my horrible bags under my eyes. Did Derek still cared about me? Maybe he had forgotten about me. Maybe he found someone better. But it can't be that fast, right? But it can be. It's been three months since we lost contact. And I don't know what to do anymore. Do I talk to him? Maybe he just returns to Beacon Hills for a short moment of time for something. Probably best to let him go, if he had already let me go. I laid in bed, crying, as I felt myself drift off to sleep.