I chuckled and he grinned. I’ve never said it back to him directly after he did. I always tease him before saying it back but eventually I do.

“I think I prefer it when you tease me,” he said thoughtfully.

“Okay,” I said, raising my right eyebrow.

“I’ll try again,” he said “I love you.”

“It’s not the time for your mushy talk. I want to eat. Let’s go,” I said, shoving him away from me and he laughed.

“You’re one awesome girlfriend,” he said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders as we walked to where his car was parked.

“That’s one hundred percent right,” I said, nodding my head and he grinned.

We got into the car and Drew started driving to the restaurant where we were supposed to meet the twins and the other two brothers.

When we arrived, the other two couples were already there.

“Hey!” I greeted them, and gave them all a hug. We’ve gotten much closer over the years and the brother’s relationships with the twins were getting stronger every day – just like Drew and mine’s relationship.

“We’re ordering right now. I am starving,” I said as soon as my butt touched the red couch of the booth. They all laughed, knowing how I become when I’m hungry.

“What can I get for you?” the young waiter asked us.

We all ordered what we wanted and when it was my turn to order, the waiter raised an eyebrow at what I said.

“What?” I asked.

“Are you sure you can eat all that?” he asked amusedly.

My cheeks reddened when I thought of what I had ordered: One double cheeseburger with fries, a salad, and soda.

The color of my cheeks turned darker when I thought of the desert I was planning on ordering after lunch.

“Well I’m kind of hungry… a lot,” I said and he laughed.

“You’re cute,” he commented, smirking at me.

Suddenly, I heard a low growl from Drew who was sitting right next to me.

“What did you say?” Drew said angrily as his fists clenched.

“Drew,” I warned him but he didn’t seem to hear me.

“I-I’m sorry dude,” the waiter said, his brown eyes filled with fear as he stared at a very angry and very intimidating Drew. He then nodded once at us and quickly left.