Chapter 26

"See ya later, Flames." Frank kissed her on the cheek. She smiled at him. "Actually, can I talk to Neon privately?" I almost choked on the water I was drinking. Frank and Gee looked at me, then agreed she could. Flames grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.

"What is it?" I asked. What does she want from me now? This girl really scares me.

"I've been watching you for a while, Neon." She hissed. "I don't know what game you're playing here, but I don't like it."

I furrowed my brows. "I-I'm sorry, do I know you?"

Flames snorted. "As if you don't! It's me, Tord."

Take two

Flames snorted. "As if you don't! It's me, Bri."

Bri? I gasped. Bri was my cousin and she had a HUGE crush on My Chemical Romance. She was in love with them so much, that she'd kill the person who dare laid a finger on them. "B-but you're dead! And what's with your eyes and hair? I thought they were brown?'

Flames laughed coldly. "You thought you got rid of me so easily? Well no, I was still alive. I put up a disguise and changed my name from Ash Feather to Ice Flames. From there, I decided I was going to hunt you down for what you did to me. And now you're dating the one I love? Man, (y/n), you really do want to die."

I glared at her. "What are you talking about? You never met Gerard until today. And besides, you're dating Frank."

"Doesn't mean Gerard can't be mine!" She growled. "And once I kill you, Gerard will be mine!"

"Bri, I don't know who you are anymore."

She smirked at me. "Well you never liked me anyway. I don't see why you would have even known me."

"Bri, what I did back then was for your own good."

"Killing me by throwing me into a vast of flames was for my own good?" She screamed. "(y/n), you're gonna die." She put her gun to my head. "And I'm going to enjoy it."