Chapter 25

"Uh, hold on Grace. There should be some pads under the sink."

"Uh-huh." Grace said.

"Okay, now open it up and unfold the wings, and uh- I think you can figure out the rest."

Flames walked over to me. "Hi, Neon Lighting. What's going on? Need any help?"

I sighed. "No. But thanks."

"No problem." Flames paused. "So Ghoul told me you and Party Poison are dating."

I raised my eyebrow. "Yeah..."

Flames leaned over and pulled my ear close to her lips. "If you dare break his heart, I'm going to kill you and send your parts to BL/I. I'm going to make sure no one is going to miss you or remember you. I will rip out your throat and shove it in your mouth."

I shivered. Who the hell is she?

I sat next to Gerard outside as we watched the sun set. We were alone and the view was beautiful. "Have you met Ice Flames before?" I asked Gee.

He shook his head. "No. Why?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. She just seems...protective of you."

Gerard smirked. "Are you jealous?"

I bumped his arm with my shoulder. "No, because I know that your mine and mine only."

"Damn right I am." Gee said. He leaned over and pressed his lips against mine. There. My first kiss ever. His lips were so soft, yet as the kiss progressed it got deeper. I felt Gerard nibble my lower lip and I groaned. He then moved down to my chin, then throat, then collar bone. I gripped his shoulders hard, yearning for more. He took off my jacket and his hands went down to the hem of my shirt and he progressed to take them off. But I put his hands down. "Woah, save this for when we're not outside where anyone can see us."

Gerard smirked. "But it's so much better like that."

I smiled and kissed him again. This time, it was a sweet kiss. Gerard looked me in the eyes. "(y/n), I love you."

"I love you too, Gerard."