Chapter One

Morning again, 7am, I found myself slamming my phone to shut the alarm off. Another day of hard training.

"I wish I could sleep in just once..." I groaned as I threw my warm covers off me to get up and hop in the shower.

Once I got out, I followed my usual routine: packing my stuff for the gym, breakfast, brush teeth, coffee and leave for the day.

At 22 years old, I've had a set dream. I've been in Olympic weightlifting since I was 13, but I also served in the military for a few years right after high school and learned a lot in the meantime. I haven't made it to the Olympics quite yet but I was hoping I would one day.

I got to the gym before anyone else did, even before my trainer and I plugged in my phone to the stereo and played my favorite songs by one of my favorite artists called BTS.

BTS always gave me motivation ever since they debuted, their lyrics have always been encouraging and so because of them, I never gave up on my dreams of lifting in the Olympics.

The stereo boomed as I practiced my lifts over and over again, missing some but trying again and again until I got it perfect.

After around an hour, I received a call from my new job that I recently was lucky enough to get.

"Hello?"

"Hello! Regina Wilde?"

"Yes, this is she."

"Hey Regina, this is Mike Damon, you applied for a position as a tour guide for artists?"

"Oh yes sir!"

"Alright! Well, I have this group coming from...uh...Korea I believe. They need someone to show them around that knows the area along with their managers. I selected you for them since you also have your military experience."

My eyes bulged when I heard what he just told me. I knew that BTS were coming over soon but I had to ask in case it was another group.

"Do you know the name of the group?"

"Yes, BTS."

I felt my heart beating really fast all of the sudden, skipping a few beats. I couldn't speak for a few moments trying to process the news.

"Regina? Are you still there?" Mike asked.

"I-I'm fine, I'm fine. When are they coming?"

"Next week. Monday morning they'll be here so I need you to be at the airport to escort them out safely. Oh and, I know your friend Adrian applied too so tell her to show up as well." He instructed.

"Yes sir."

"Alright, have a good day now, bye bye."

"Good day sir." I said and hung up.

I screamed after that and then my friend Adrian came in looking at me as if I had lost my mind.

"Um Regina? You okay?" She asked and set her stuff down at her platform.

"You will not believe what just happened."

"What?"

I explained everything to her and she also started screaming uncontrollably. This was huge for us and we never thought we'd ever meet them let alone be their tour guides while they're here.

"I'm nervous...we can't let them know we are fans." I said as I took a sip of water from my bottle and then wiped away the sweat from my head with my towel.
"You know Korean though. All those days you spent in the military learning Korean in your free time...wasn't for nothing after all."

"Just because I know how to speak Korean doesn't mean I gotta be a fan." I said and returned to my platform.

"Bullshit. You can't hide it when you're nervous. They're gonna notice." She said and laughed.

"Oh shut up. You're gonna get hella nervous too."

"Never said that I won't be, but hey, we have to be professional I guess, not act like fan girls."

"You're right...but maybe we can be friends with them too." I said and sat down for a second.

"Maybe...maybe they'll even...like us." Adrian said and raised an eyebrow.

"Nah! Stop it. I'll never be good enough for any of them. Besides, I wouldn't wanna ever date them...they're way too much."
Adrian chuckled and shook her head then started to come closer to me.

"So you're saying if...Jimin started to like you and fall for those gorgeous blue eyes of yours and those amazing curves you have...you'll say no?"

"Hey...you know how I feel about myself...I'm not confident. He would never like my body. My body is trash compared to his." I said and then went on to do my lift so Adrian would stop talking.

Jimin has always been my favorite and Taehyung has been hers. I wasn't expecting anything from this experience. I wasn't expecting to get to know them at all, just do my job and let them do theirs.

After those long hours at the gym, I went home and took another shower, had my usual dinner and then laid on my bed to catch up on some of my shows then drifted to sleep trying not to think about next week and what was going to happen...it's either going to be really good or really bad...who knows...