The guys point of view

X-ray's P.O.V

"In my opinion, the girl kicks ass and is crazy hot. That's a very good combination by the way."

"But the girl has emotional issues. Call me insensitive go ahead, I mean after that thing with Barfabg, I think I've gotten on the girl's bad side."

" I dont really care though, she's hotter when she's mad, and it's more entertaining. I don't know what's going on, I think it was being the only girl in a house full of guys with no mom."

"I'm no girl, but I admit that's gotta be tough."

"The girl seems like she's had people walk out on her before, and this is her way for making up for it. Over exaggerating."

Armpit's P.O.V

"She's crazy. I love having her around, and that crazy Kung fu stuff she can do. That's insane."

"If she couldn't pull that stuff off when Lump and his dudes were trying to rape her, than how could she pull that stuff off now when he and his guys were killing Squid?"

"That's just something I don't get."

"But I didn't know that the girl could paralyze people!"

"The whole camp saw her do it though, maybe the rest of tent A and B will quit messing with her."

Magnet's P.O.V

"I gotta say, it's nice having a girl around. Having her here reminds me if my girlfriend back in Houston."

"But Esperanza could never paralyze people and make their own organs torture them."

"I have honestly never seen someone's eyes that wide open. That must be apart of the organ torture."

"I think having her in D tent makes the warden go easy on us."

"I do not mind that at all."

"Anyway, the girl's like my sister and I would do anything for her."

Twitch's P.O.V

"Angel is like my mom away from home."

"Magnet's right. The warden does go easy on us. I really don't mind that part...mainly because the warden scares me."

"Zigzag is really lucky, she's a great person."

"The lady got her point across last night."

"Her point was "don't mess with me or my friends or I will kick your ass using crazy awesome karate moves."

"She's like the female version of Bruce Lee....minus the Asian."

Zigzag's P.O.V

"I love her so much. She's a wonderful person and I care about her so much."

"I really didn't know she could do that though."

"It kind of makes me wonder what else she can do."

"Can she speak every language fluently, can she control people?"

"I really don't know."

"But nonetheless I love her to death."

Squid's P.O.V

"I might have been blacking out the whole time but DAMN!!! THE GIRL IS DOWNRIGHT AWESOME!!!"

"We're really lucky to have her here and most importantly, she sets an Image."

"And right now that image says "any jerks wanting to rape me or beat the shit outta my tent mates better get outa the frickin' way or I will pummel your sorry ass into next Friday you sorry pieces of shit."

"Like I said, it's an image."

"I also think that she brings out the more sensitive sides in all of us."

"Back in Dallas, I never would have been caught dead singing to a sobbing girl."

"But I'm willing to change."

(God did I just say that out loud!?)

Angel's P.O.V

"To be honest, I didn't really know what I was doing."

"One minute, I'm standing on the porch of the wreck room and the next, I'm performing a lethal wushu move that if performed incorrectly, could cause death."

"It felt good."

"I really hope none of the guys freak out over it though. I mean the last thing I need at this point is to draw MORE attention to myself."

"I just hope that Squid doesn't die."