Letters to home

Then next day, I got up and dug my hole quickly. I was even faster than Zigzag, but not by much.

I grabbed his hand and ran back to camp.

Well I ran, but I had to sorta drag Zigzag.

We got to the tent.

"Whats with the running?" He asked.

"We are going to write letters."

He collapsed on his cot. "Angel I'm tired, can't this wait until after dinner."

"Nope."

He sat up. "Fine, who are we writing to?"

I handed him a sheet of paper. "We'll, you're going to write to you and your mom and sisters. And I'm going to write to my dad and brothers."

He tiredly grabbed a pen and started writing. I took my time writing. I would have sent an email. But the computer service sucks.

Dear Dad, Michael, Charlie, Andrew, Jack, Ryan, and Austin,

It's Gloria. How are you guys doing? How is Dallas? Camp is fine, but we have to dig a five by five hole in the excruciating heat of the Texas desert. It's better than jail. Oh, by the way guess what else the judge forgot to mention. IT'S AN ALL BOYS CAMP. I don't mind though, I've made a few friends. There's X-ray. (Okay, he's not really my friend but he's in my tent so he's like my metaphorical brother). Armpit. (He's cool). Magnet. (He's funny and cool.) Caveman.(he's a little timid, but he's awesome). Barfbag. (He couldn't take the digging anymore so he stepped on a rattlesnake hoping that he wouldn't come back. But I think he's okay). Zero. (He ran away, and Caveman actually followed him out into the desert. The guys think that they're dead, but I really don't know what to do.) Twitch. (He's a little younger than the rest of us, but he's still fun. he was Zero's replacement he's actually Zero's age.) and Zizgzag.(his real name is Ricky and he's my boyfriend. He was sent here when he was protecting his sisters from his stepdad. He actually got a scar from his stepdad, but he's an amazing person. You would really like him.)

These aren't the guys names. It's actually a tradition here to get a nickname. Guess what mine is. Angel. That's pretty cool right. My original nickname was Luna, but the guys decided to change it. I like Angel a lot better though.

I hope that you guys aren't mad at me and I hope I'll be out of here soon.

With love, Gloria (Angel.)

I finished my letter with a smile.

"You done yet?" I asked Zig.

"Not yet, hold on." He told me.

I waited for a few more minutes.

"Done."

Can I read it?"

"I'd prefer if you didn't."

"Come on."

"No."

"Please."

"Geez you're pushy."

"Let me read it."

"No."

"What's the big de-?"

He sat behind me and started massaging my shoulders.

"You know, I never did get to thank you for those wonderful massages." He purred.

"You're welcome." I sighed as hands traveled to the middle of my back.

"You know, I've been thinking." I said.