Back at the tent

We walked back to the tent in silence, until Magnet started doing impressions of Mr. Sir and mom.

"Dis ain't no Girl scout camp." He said trying to sound like mr. Sir with his southern accent. But Magnet's Spanish accent clashed horribly, making him sound like some angry Spanish gnome.

"Yeah, don't forget." Squid joined in. "You may have done some bad things, but that doesn't make you a bad kid." He said in a high pitched voice, exaggerating every word he said." We all cracked up.

When we got to the tent, the guys started getting ready for bed. Squid, Barfbag and Zigzag started taking off their shirts and jumpsuits.

"Whoa, whoa whoa!!!!!!What're you guys doing."

"Going to sleep, what does it look like they're doing." X-ray said.

"Oh, right." I jumped onto my bed and looked at my songs from my newly charged iPod.

"Whatcha got there?" Armpit asked.

"My iPod."

"You got Pitbull, Chica?" Magnet asked.

In retaliation I put on "Don't stop the party."

"Good choice." Said Barfbag.

I was feeling tired and I just wanted to go to sleep but there was no way I was going to bed knowing that my day had almost been terrible. I shrugged, got up, and started dancing.

"What're you doing?" Asked X-ray eyeing me up and down.

I rolled my eyes, "what does it look like I'm doing?!"

On that note, all the guys stood up from their cots. Even Zero. We all started dancing and singing the lyrics. (Except Zero, he danced, he just didnt sing.) We held off on the Spanish parts, so Magnet sang those.

"You don't get them girls loose

You don't get the world loose

You don't get the money phew

But I do."

"I said y'all havin a good time out there?"

Yeah, yeah, yeah,

"Que no pare la fiesta." Magnet sang

"Don't stop the party." We all called out.

Yeah, yeah, yeah,

"Que no pare la fiesta."

"Don't stop the party."

I ended up bumping into Zigzag who still hadn't put on a shirt. I has to say it was almost nice.

We all danced until the song was over. After it had finished we sat back on our cots like nothing had happened.

I slid off my jumpsuit, remembering I had a t-shirt and basketball shorts on underneath it. (I can't just change in front of these guys!) I thought as I hung the sheet on my cot on one end of the tent, and hung the other side on the other corner of the tent. I secured them both with a few hair clips and rubber bands. "That ought to hold.) I smiled and thought.

"What's that for?" I heard behind me.

"Would you prefer if I changed in front of you guys?" I asked sarcastically as I grabbed my pajama shorts and a clean t-shirt. I stepped behind the sheet I had hung up, and changed into my pajamas.

"If this was today what's tomorrow going to be like?" I asked as I stepped out from my homemade curtain and plunked down on my cot.

"Definitely not like anything you've ever done." Said Armpit.

"How do you know?"

"Because we've all said the same thing." Said Barfbag.

Pondering this for a few minutes, I closed my eyes and fell asleep