Intro

Hey there my bootyful beauties!!! Lol

So here's the sequel! the first story was basically an intro to the rest of the books. Wait, the rest of the books?!

Yep u heard. I mean read right! There will be at least two more after this one soo I really hope you guys like it. I've made this my main attraction soo if Clare or the boys do something that upsets you.... I'm sorry it'll get better:)

Maybe.

Well buh bye:D

_ashton_irwin_

----------/----------------------

RECAP***>

"ASHTON FLETCHER IRWIN!!! Get your ASRSE BACk here!!!!!!" I was chasing ash all over the house. Going up the stairs, down the stairs, and starting all over again.

"I said I was sorry!!!" he yelled! Still getting away from me. I didn't see calum walking out the bathroom and I bumped into him both crashing down to the floor.

"shit, clarissa!" I totally forgot that he was showering. And when I bumped into him apparently he HAD a towel wrapped around his waist which is now laying in the floor.

"ohmygod!! Calum!" I got up quick and threw him His towel. He growled and went into his room.

"Asht-""Michael!!! Get a life will ya!" Mikey has been stuck in front of the t.v for over 5 hours. He obviously ignored me.

I walked to the kitchen to get some cranberry juice. Best. Juice. Ever. I opened the fridge and took out the carton. I open the cup board and grabbed a small glass.

"hey" Luke walked in and sat on the counter right next to where I was casually serving myself a drink.

"Ughh finally someone normal!" he looked at me funny when I said that. "hi" I said finally.

"okayyy. I have a little something for a song..." he trailed off.

"....and you need my help" I finished. He nodded slowly.

"sure" his eyes sparkled and smiles.

"yay, let's go" he dragged me to music room or recording studio whatever you wanna call it.

"okay soo sing to me what you've got" I said as we sat on some stools.

He cleared his throat and began.

"heyyy heyy heyy heyy simmer down, simmer down. They say we're too young now to amount to anything else,

But look around, we work too damn hard for this to give it up now

If you don't swim, you'll drown

Dont move, Honey"

My mouth was hanging.

"that's all you've got and it's AWESOME!!" I hugged him and say back down.

"Gaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!" calum ran in here screaming.

"I'm gunna get you hood!!!" Michael ran in after him. They ran in circles crashing into things and pushing things down.

"guys stop!!!" I yelled, but they ignored. I looked at Luke and he also looked irritated. Ashton walked in casually talking to his phone. He's making a keek, yay. (and note the sarcasm)

"Michael Clifford put. Calum. Down!!" I screamed. Everyone froze, scared. Ashton slowly put his phone down, Michael put calum down. All three stood beside each other guilty.

"you guys are soo annoying! Can you not sit still for and hour?!"

"sorry" they mumbled.

"you guys are trouble" I said walking to my room.

They better not drag me into any trouble.

People will say things like "these teenagers are just a bundle of trouble"

I just might get in in Trouble with 5SOS

****

The boys Are having a busy week starting today. Concerts every night, rehearsing & recording during the day and hardly any sleep. I'm starting to feel sorry for their dumb asses.

"Luke. Luke Hun, you've gotta wake up" I was waking lukey first. He shifted a bit and groaned. "c'mon" I said and opened his bunk curtain all the way.

"Ashton. Wake up"

"Michael. Up. Now."

"calum. Get up"

They all groaned and pulled the curtain closed. I sighed of frustration.

"every. Fucking. Morning" I said trough gritted teeth. I have a grrrreat idea.

I went to the back lounge and plugged my phone into the speakers. I scrolled through some music and chose "Try hard". I put it up all the way and pressed play.

Calum fell off his bunk and he's at the top. I laughed but they didn't seem to hear me 'cause of the music

They were all getting off the bunks and looked at me. Oh damn, I'm dead!

They threw pillows at me and one of them threw their undies and landed on my head. I took a deep breath and shot them a look of revenge.

I walked towards the front of the bus while the boys showered and dressed. I heated up some left over pizza. For me.

"who's that band they sound awsome!"

"oh I dunno. But I think the band members are totally adorable" I said.

"so uh....we're adorable" calum said cheekily. He also tried to take a bite of my pizza. I slapped his arm.

"go get ready! Rehearsals in 10!!" I yelled. I finished my pizza and went to check on the boys.

I wasn't a surprise that they were sleeping again. They were ready, but back in bed, asleep.

I smiled at the scene. I walked over to Ashton's bunk and his mouth was partly open. I ran my hand over his hair and twirled a strand around my finger. His hair is soo soft and curly. He reminds me of Harry and Louis. I giggled quietly at the thought. Wonder if he's Larry's secret love child. Hahaha... Nah.

I leaned down and kissed his cheek. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled. He closed his eyes again. I rolled my eyes. This is harder than I thought. He moved over and patted the space in front of him.

"no. Not now. C'mon ash you have less than five minutes. Please, help me wake the others?" I held his hand.

"okay" he whispered. "clare?"

"yeah?"

"do like someone?"

"yeah. But I dunno if he likes me back. I'm pretty sure he does though. We are very good friends"

"who?"

"if I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore"

"please" I shook my head and kissed his forehead. His bandana was kinda in the way.

"c'mon. We've gotta go"

-----------------------