"I knew there was something wrong with that mission. The real question is, where is Gray?"

Mirajane starts to panic but the person who looks most angry is Gajeel.

"That ice head couldn't even look after her," he says with gritted teeth.

"We need to find out where they are!"  I panic.
Cana then turns to me and pulls out a deck of cards. Then she throws one into the air and it flies all the way across the room then pins down onto the map.

We all rush to the map.

"Larcade palace near the east forest?" I question. "Since when has larcade palace been on the map?"

The guild doors bang open then Erza comes running into the room. She is fully equipped and looks deadly. "Every one!" She screams. "There's an army headed for fairy hills! We need to evacuate immediately! Hurry up and pack up whatever you need!"

Shocked, the entire hall gasps and bursts into cries of panic then Natsu grabs my hand.

"Let's find them." He says. "Now Luce!"

I stop and pause. How could this suddenly happen now? Just when Juvia got captured?

Then I yell out, "whose army?!"

Erza responds, "Lord Ajar. It turns out the guy wasn't as easy to imprison as one would think."

I nod then me and Natsu quickly rush to my house and I pack a bag of belongings. My house is about to become a tip.

Natsu rushes to my kitchen and throws all my food into one large sack. Happy helps him. Silly Natsu. How can he even think of food at a time like this?

Once we're packed we get out of my house and find levy, Wendy, Carla and Gajeel and patherlilly waiting for us.

"Erza said she'll meet us at Larcade palace." Says Wendy.

Gajeel smirks at Natsu who is holding a large sack over his shoulder.

"Salamander, don't you think you should travel light?"

I gaze down at my bag then Natsu shakes his head. "No more wasting time!" I interrupt, feeling scared.

"Let's go!"

"How Lucy? It's getting dark and all the train stations are closed."

"We run then!" I say.

Then I turn on my heel and I run. Happy goes to lift up Natsu who ended up dropping the sack of groceries. Aww. Why did he have to do that? Natsu sulks then says sorry to me. Tsh. Whatever.

Then Natsu lifts me up quickly and happy flies us high in the air. Panther Lilly flies Gajeel and

Then Natsu picks me up, panther Lilly picks up Gajeel and Levy and Carla picks up Wendy.
"What way sir?" Asks happy.

"Whatever way is east!" Yells Natsu in a slightly grumpy voice. "Let's just get there before the real trouble starts! Come ON!"

We soar through the air and Levy is trying to surpress her tears. Though we're riding like this, I manage to reach out and grab levys hand.

"Don't worry! Juvia and Gray will be alright!"

"I sure hope so," she whispers.

Then Carla gasps, "No!" She says suddenly. "That can't be possible!"

Then we pause in midair and turn to her.

"Did you see something? A premonition?" Asks levy sounding hopeful.