stolen kiss

Juvia's pov

I'm being tied to a chair by a mysterious man with smooth blonde hair. I can see the color of his eyes through his mask. Silvery blue.

What does he want?

I twist and turn, trying to force myself out of the magical ropes that have me tied down.

"You're quite the charmer Juvia," he smiles.

"You are capable of stealing any man's heart you set your eyes upon. Even Natsu dragneel."

I swallow feeling absaloute disgust.

"So why, Miss Lockser, did you choose the one man who swore upon his soul, to never fall in love?"

I bite my tongue. I won't let this man's word scare me.

"Who are you to talk? Coward!" I yell.

"I am the son of Mavis and Zeref. I am larcade. I find you quite beautiful Juvia. Yes, I can see why he loves you. You're desperate for him just like how I'm desperate to take Natsu. The man who stole my father's love."

Then Larcade rips his mask off and I see that his eye color is changing now.

"Now that I have your power, all I need is one more thing. Your permission."

"Excuse me?!"

Then he comes closer to me then gently touches my face. I instantly scream for Gray Sama.

"He must've been so lost in while he was in your body."

"Get away from me!" I shout loudly.
Then he suddenly forms a ball of magic in his hand.

"Let's say I do enjoy a cliche sort of tale where I hold you refuge, your heros comes and then save you. But only this time, they won't be saving anybody." He grins.

Then he stares into my eyes. I try to turn away but I can't. It's like he has me hypnotized. What type of power is this?

Then the ball of magic forms into a crystal ball. And in it, I see the faces of Lucy and Romeo.

Meanwhile in the Fairytail guild hall.

Lucy's pov.

Me and Natsu are playing a game of chess with Romeo who is seriously kicking our butts! I'm super impressed.

Suddenly Mirajane yelps and turns all the attention of the guild hall onto her. She's holding a crystal ball in her hand.

"JUVIA!" She screams.

Instantly, me, Natsu and Gajeel (who has been drinking a bottle of whisky) rush towards Mirajane.

She holds the crystal ball across the bar then when we see Juvia, our mouths drop. She is chained to a chair and her face is covered with a mask. She's trembling.

Another face appears in the ball. A young man I have never seen before.

"Hello charmers. I have your friend here tied up. If you want her, come and get her." He grins evily.

Juvia yells, "No! Don't come! You'll end up hurting yourselves!" She screams.

"Juvia! Can you hear ME!?" I yell to her.

"Lucy San! Forgive Juvia!" She cries.

Then suddenly the crystal bursts into pieces and crumbles apart.

Then Mirajane yells for someone to get Erza. Happy flies out of the room to get her and panther Lilly comes forward. He speaks seriously and without fear,