Lauren thought of what to say. Could she tell her the truth? Could she tell her she missed her and needed her and hated the distance between them? That's all Lauren ever thought about, Camila and only Camila. "You." She admitted. It wasn't the whole truth, but it wasn't a lie.

Camila studied Lauren again. This time putting her right hand to Lauren's cheek to move a few stray hairs behind Lauren's ear so she had a full view of her complexion. Camila loved looking at Lauren, she was the finest piece of art Camila had ever laid her eyes on. Slowly, without realizing it, Camila leaned in and connected their lips. It wasn't the first time they had kissed, but Camila knew it would be the last. Lauren didn't push the younger one away. She knew Camila was vulnerable and needed affection, and they were always super close in that department. Besides, Lauren loved the feeling of Camila's lips on her own.

Camila abruptly broke there kiss and began to pace. Lauren knew this move. She was panicking. Camila ran her hands through her hair and kept apologizing for kissing Lauren. "Camz stop." Lauren pleaded, grabbing Camila's left arm and spinning her towards her. "Don't apologize for kissing me. Ever." Lauren knew she shouldn't be encouraging Camila to kiss her, that part of their relationship was in the past, but in the moment Lauren wanted so badly to be back in the past. "Why did you come to my room." she finally asked, looking Camila square in the eyes, examining their every thought. "I..." Camila was at a loss for words. "I..." She tried again as she ran her hand through her hair. Lauren just watched her, waiting.

"I want to know why today of all days, you choose to come out." Camila finally managed to get out, a bit harsher than intended. Lauren didn't looked shocked by Camila's tone, like she knew Camila would snap. "Because, it's special to me, and I wanted it to be special to the fans, even if it's not for the same reason." Lauren stated, still staring Camila down with her intense gaze. "Okay." Camila simply said, heading towards the door. "Where are you going?" Lauren asked, confused by Camila's sudden urge to leave. "Somewhere it wont hurt." Camila said blatantly, opening the door. She ignored Lauren's quit plea to come back and just continued to walk down the hall to wherever her feet lead her.

--------

Lauren was leaning against the wall, slowly sliding to the floor in defeat. "Why couldn't she have just stayed? Why wasn't I enough?" She cried out loud, cupping her face in her hands. After a few minutes of utter pain, Lauren stood up, turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. She never washed her body or hair for that matter, but she didn't care anymore. She needed Camila. Right now.

Camila's POV

I've been looking at you with a little something that you've been ignoring

You've been looking at me with I don't know what exactly, but it's boring

Play it cool but I see through it

You should listen...

Camila swiftly snoozed her alarm, rolling over and letting out a big yawn as she stretched to wake up all the muscles in her body. Today was her big day. The day she would release the article on the thing she has wanted to say most in this world. She sat herself up onto the edge of her bed and contemplated on her outfit for the day. After a long while of sifting through her clothes, Camila gave up in defeat and walked to the kitchen of her very tiny apartment. Her parents had insisted she move back home but she wanted no distractions when she was writing. At home, she always had something to do. Clean the kitchen, watch her sister, go to the store. She was like their personal nanny/maid. She loved her family more than anything, but she needed to focus on herself at the moment, and if that meant living alone, that's what she would have to do.