Old Hei shook his head when he saw what the instructor said, and left Lin Shu's question no longer.

  Thinking the same as Gong Jian, there are also He Chenguang and Wang Yanbing. Although Lin Shu's shooting performance today is terrifying, they still don't regard Lin Shu as an opponent.

  What's the use of excellent marksmanship?

   It can only be said to be talent, isn't the other subjects still just as bad? Both of them aspired to join the fourth company of sharpshooters and even developed in the army for a long time. They knew very well in their hearts that they and Lin Shu were not from the same world.

  After lights out at night.

  Lin Shu was lying on the bed, unable to sleep anyway, his mind was full of things about the upcoming recruit company assessment.

  The army is a place that pays attention to strength. If he wants to develop, his current strength is far from enough!

But there is too little time left for him, who has to wait until he is assigned to the logistics department before trying to show it to whom? Not everyone is like Xu Sanduo, who works hard in places that others can't see and may not get the desired return.

  The effort is as important as the stage. There is no doubt that the recruitment company assessment is the best stage to show yourself.

   "Now that I have a physique of 1.88, although I won't be able to raise pigs, it's still too difficult to advance into a soldier company!"

Through the system, Lin Shu learned that at least half of the recruits in their class had a physical strength above 1.5. For example, He Chenguang and Wang Yanbing had reached an abnormal 3 or above. Li Erniu was slightly inferior, but also Around 2.7.

   After all, the Iron Fist Regiment is a 24-hour rapid response combat readiness force, and the recruits who can enter here are all good... Well, the original owner is an exception!

  ... Just as I was thinking wildly, the time quietly passed zero, and mechanical and three-dimensional metal prompts suddenly came from my ears:

   "Ding! The task system has been updated:

   "The daily strengthening task for novices is: complete the parallel bars stretching 100 times, reward: experience value 10 points, physical strength attribute +0.1!"

   "The main task has been updated: Complete the recruit company assessment and rank first in all subjects, reward: 300 experience points, 1 skill optional treasure box!"

 "Note: There are 3 missions for beginners to become stronger every day, and each time you complete one, the next one will be automatically updated! When the host reaches level 3 or above, this mission will be automatically removed from the shelves."

   Mission system?!

  Lin Shu was taken aback, good job!

  Now he is focused on improving himself, not afraid of too many tasks, but afraid of no task rewards.

  But... Are you sure this main quest is not a joke? No. 1 in all subjects, with his current strength, how could it be possible to meet He Chenguang, Wang Yanbing, and Li Erniu, the three protagonists of the original novel?

"It doesn't matter, first complete the tasks that can be completed. As for the main task, let's take it one step at a time! Anyway, there is no penalty if you can't complete it."

  Lin Shu quietly got up from the bed immediately, dressed neatly, went to the parallel bars downstairs in the dormitory, and started to practice.

  ...