CH028

Chapter 55: Ma Yunfei!

  At this moment, Fatty Feng Mao didn't notice the change in Lin Shu's expression at all. He thought that Lin Shu really looked down on these vulgar fans, so he waved his hand immediately to push the girls away.

  For a while, only Lin Shu and Fatty were left in the huge private room.

   "Where are you telling me something more exciting?" Lin Shu asked in a deep voice.

  Feng Mao listened, he smiled, looked around with his spherical head, and then mysteriously took out a small sealed plastic bag from his pocket, which contained some powder. He smiled and said:

   "This is the thing, it's so exciting... ah!"

  Feng Mao hadn't finished speaking when he suddenly screamed in pain, and saw that his wrist had been grabbed by Lin Shu, and his whole body was pressed down on the coffee table in a grasping posture by Lin Shu.

The face is firmly attached to the glass.

   "Brother Lin, what are you doing?! Let me go...!"

  Feng Mao was dumbfounded, he never expected that Lin Shu would strike at the slightest disagreement!

   "You're looking for death! How dare you show such a thing in front of me!" Lin Shu didn't intend to let go of him at all, and gritted his teeth with a stern look on his face:

   "I thought you were looking for me for something, shit! Just to trick me?!"

At this moment, Lin Shu finally understood why the family was furious when they heard that he was out to play before he joined the army!

   These are all f*cking friends.

  Fortunately, the original owner had never touched this thing no matter how dandy he was before, but it is conceivable that there are all such friends around him, and it will be a matter of time before he gets involved!

   "Brother Lin, you... Where did you start, if you don't play, don't play, let me go first..."

Lin Shu glared at him, took a deep breath, suppressed the anger in his heart, let him go, stared at Feng Mao with a pair of eyes, and said faintly:

   "Surnamed Feng, didn't you just ask me, what have you been doing these days?"

   "Let me tell you now, I'm a soldier, and you dare to show such things in front of me, I think you are really not afraid of death!"

   "Wha... what?!" Feng Mao's eyes widened, almost suspecting that he had heard it wrong.

He really didn’t know that Lin Shu had gone to serve as a soldier in the past few months when he disappeared, and the second-generation circle like them only stayed together when they were fooling around, and didn’t care about what each other did the rest of the time.

  In the next second, a trace of fear gradually appeared on Feng Mao's face!

  Although the thing he played was not under the control of the army, he was really afraid of being reported by Lin Shu or caught in the police.