Chapter 6

(Mark's Pov)

It has been a little over an hour ever since (Y/N) had made that video. I'm not going to lie, I was quite surprised that they were a human, we had known each other for awhile now though I completely understood why they kept this information to themselves.

They messaged me a few minutes after I told the internet what I thought about the whole situation to keep rumors from spreading and allowing (Y/N) to know they had somebody to talk to since there was a lot of hate spreading around about the ordeal. A few minutes after I posted, Jack did as well. It was nice to see we were on the same note.

I sat there soaking the information about everything that had happened until my computer blinged, showing me a message from (Y/N). I entered the chat to see they were thankful for not leaving them. It was saddening how many people hated them just because of her size, it didn't make sense to me, why would you get angry over sometime so (No pun intended) small?

We chatted a bit before I asked them if they wanted to go to Vid-con. They had always brought up the topic wishing they could go but no matter what I did to see if they would go, they always had an excuse or said I was being to kind.I understand now, but nothing would be holding them back anymore. I even offered them to stay with me, that way they could have a familiar face or voice to help them in L.A. I could tell they were nervous about heading to the big city but they finally agreed.

After our little chat, I felt extremely happy I would be able to help them out. (Y/N) would be arriving in a few days and Jack would be here the next day so if (Y/N) needed him then he would be more than willing to help. I had called Jack about the whole thing and he was more than happy to help out.

(Have no clue of the set up of Mark's house but we will keep it as a 2-story house)

I walked downstairs and walked around for a bit until I found Tyler and Ethan, "Hey guys, if you haven't heard, which I sure you have, we watched the video together, (Y/n) is a human and I offered them to stay here so they could go to Vid-con and get to see the big city without worrying about giants bugging them. They will be coming in a few days so lets get this place clean"

Tyler got off the couch and nodded, walking off, probably to start cleaning. Though Ethan stayed on the couch and looked extremely nervous.

"What's the matter Ethan?" I asked. He jumped out of his trance and looked straight into my eyes, "Mark, did you forget? My parents lived in a giant community! I've never met a human before, of course I've seen them in the streets (They have tubes that outline the buildings to prevent humans from being crushed, unless if anyone has a better way for humans and giants to travel together without humans being crushed or grabbed) but I have never talked to one." Ethan's face paled in fear of hurting a human and my face paled as if I've seen a ghost. All I could say was "Shit."

(I hope you guys don't mind swearing since you most likely watch Mark but I'm not going to overly use it, just here or there)