Part 1

Ed walks into my room. "Hey sis, there's a party tonight, you wanna come?" "No I'm fine" you respond to him looking back down into your book and continuing to read. Reading is one of your passions, you'll read any book as long as it has words. "Oh come on Emma. You never come to parties." he complains to you. You look back up into Ed's eyes, Ed Sheeran that is. Yep, Ed Sheeran. He's your brother, he's 22, you're 19. Not only is he your brother, but he's also your best friend, the only person you really trust actually. Well, you trust your oldest brother, Matthew, too but its not the same. Matthew is 27, so he's 8 years older than you, and is more of a father figure than a friend. Of course your dad, John, and mom, Imogen, are parental figures too, but they live back home in Suffolk. You, Matthew, and Ed live in an apartment together in London, where you moved to work on your music. Ed, obviously his career took off. Matthew, he likes composing and he is working for a law firm. You, Ed, and Matthew are all very smart, and although music is all of your passions, Matthew made his way through law school so he would always have a steady job. You aren't quite sure what you are going to do yet, you just finished your last year of high school, and have been accepted in many schools, with many scholarships. You have many scholarship opportunities, because like I said before you are very smart. You have a photographic memory, so you remember literally everything you see and read. Sometimes that’s helpful, but sometimes it sucks. Because of that, and a few other reasons, you were defiantly classified as a nerd in high school. You had glasses, but other than that you didn't really fit the typical nerd stereotype. You have long blonde hair, and what you're told are beautiful eyes. They change colors, sometimes green, sometimes blue, and sometimes grey.  You're also pretty short, and you have an average build.  You know you aren't too fat, but in high school you got bullied a lot for being "Too Fat" and "Too smart." You got bullied a lot, both physically and mentally, and that's exactly why you and Ed are so close. You didn't have many friends, so you turned to him. I guess you are considered a nerd for a few reasons. You're quiet, you love to read, and you're insanely smart.  But high school and that stereotype are over, and that’s exactly how you want it. No matter how smart you are, how many books you read, your one true passion is music. You absolutely love to sing, and write music. How perfect right? Two older brothers, one who composes music, one who is an international superstar. No. That makes it even harder, because you need to make this your own career. Fame. That's what you want more than anything. Not to be just another teacher or doctor, but to be famous. But Fame wont come easy.                                                                                                                                                    

-----

You realize you must've been zoning out thinking about fame, when Ed starts talking again "EMMA. Earth to Emma? You can think about your future fame later. Now get ready for the party!"  "I told you I didn’t wannagoooo." you complain to him. "Please Emma, I get invited to parties all the time now, and you never want to come." He says back. "Fine. Just let me finish this chapter you say returning to your book." "Okay deal, I'm going to go get ready," he says "My ginger locks need washing." and he laughs as he walks out. "Ed!" you call after him. He turns around, "What is it sis?" he says. "What should I wear?" you ask. "Something tight and short, there's gonna be lots of cute boys there" he says winking, and walking out of the room. You get up and go to your closet, so much for finishing your chapter, now all you can think about is if you will meet One Direction, or Taylor Swift. Ed is friends with both of them, but you still haven't met either of them. You go through your closet, nothing. Nothing to wear to a party with cute boys.  Ed walks back in, he's dressed in jeans and a light blue vneck shirt. "I'm not going." you say flatly sitting back on your bed. "um why?" he says. "I have nothing to wear." you respond. "Okay, you go shower, I'll find something for you to wear he says shoving you off your bed and out the door as he walks to your closet to pick your outfit. You go shower, and when that’s done you blow dry your hair. You curl your long blonde hair, and apply some foundation to your face. When you are done with that, you put on some sparkly light pink lip gloss, and you apply silver eye shadow, blank eye liner, and mascara to your long lashes.  You walk back to your room, and Ed has a simple purple vneck laid out, and a sparkly black mini skirt that's very tight and cuts off a few inches above your knees. He has black sparkly heels, your glasses, which are hipster large square frams, a necklace, bracelet, and a plain black clutch set out on your bed. You thank him and after he leaves, you quickly change into your shirt, tucking it into your skirt and putting on all your other accessories.  You walk out into the living room, and Matthew says "Woah sis, why ya so dressed up?" "I'm going to a party tonight with Ed." you say. "Really?" he says. "Yep, well supper is ready!" He calls for Ed, and the three of you sit down eating homemade pizza. After supper, you hang out with Ed and Matthew, messing around on the grand piano in the living room and singing songs together. 9:30 comes and Ed says "Well sis, it's time to go!" and with that, you're off to your first real party.