Part 5

Niall comes back in a few minutes later with at least 5 different bags of candy in his hands. "Besides doing what I love, the best part about this band is that I don’t have to beg people to buy me snacks anymore, I can just buy them" Niall says. You laugh. You're so happy that they're all here. It would have been awesome with just Josh and Ed, but having the boys with you, makes it perfect. If only you could walk. Niall sits down next to you and puts his arm under your neck. You snuggle up next to him. "I'm so glad you guys came here with Ed." you say to him. "I am glad too" Niall says. You and Niall talk and catch up for the next few hours, and finally you're about to fall asleep so he kisses your forehead and he moves to the couch with a pillow and blanket. You fall asleep, but in the middle of the night you wake up crying, after a bad dream about the surgery going badly. Niall walks over and holds you while you cry. "Sorry I woke you" you say softly. "Don't worry about it" he says sweetly. You sit in silence for awhile, Niall still holding you. "I don't think I can fall back to sleep." you say. "That’s fine, we can stay up.So Babe tell me about Josh" Niall says. "What do you want to know?" you ask him. "Everything, Spill it." he says. "Well he grew up in Kentucky. He's so sweet and down to Earth and he just, he makes me feel like nothing can stop me. He makes me feel like the only girl in the world." you say "So you like him?" Niall says. You answer instantly. "Yeah Ni, I like him a lot." you say. "So then, do you love him?" This time you are quiet for a few minutes. Niall waits patiently, and finally you say "I don't.. I don't know." you say, "I don't know what love his. I've never even had a boy friend." "Love is when you can't keep your mind off that person, when you don't want to do anything but be with them. When just thinking about them makes you happy, and when you kiss them you feel like nothing in the world could stop you. It's just the little things they do that make you smile. You want them to be happy before yourself. You can't imagine being with anyone else." He says. "It sounds like you've been in love before." you say back. "Yeah, once." "Holly?" you ask him thinking of his most serious girlfriend. "Yep" he says. You know not to say anything more, because when she dumped him you know he was heartbroken. "So?" he asks. There's another moment of silence, and then you say "Yeah, I think I love Josh." 

-----

{Josh's POV} The doctor tells us that Em need's surgery. It is all my fault. Why did I have to take her to that stupid place. It's not okay. I can't believe I let her fall. I feel so bad. We hang out for awhile, and a dumb nurse tells me I have to leave. I put her in her place and Emma tells me it's the sweetest thing anyone has ever done. God she's perfect, most people would be mad I got so upset. I hang out with Emma all day long. I can't stop smiling. It's crazy because I'm with her. But I miss her. I'm physically with her and I just can't get enough of her. Ed shows up and I freak out, he's so cool. I try and give them time alone, but they both tell me to stay so I do. Then One Direction comes in and surprises Emma. Holy Cow. Talk about being star struck. I'm so nervous, I leave the room to go get some water and just catch my breath. But, I miss Emma so I go back. When I come back in they all talk to me, telling me I am a great actor and just being super nice. I start to relax, and can see why Emma loves hanging out with them. They're all super funny and they have a great time. I tell them they can sleep at my house, and they all accept. A nurse comes in later and tells us we have to leave. I don't want to leave Emma's side, but I know I have to. I can't stay when she has a brother and her five best friends here with her, plus they're staying at my house so I have to go with them. Niall decides to stay with Emma, which at first I'm a little jealous of, but I realize that he is literally like her best friend and I know I can't get that protective. They all leave the room so I can tell her goodbye. I kiss her hand, not wanting to move to fast, but she quotes my favorite line from the The Forger, "First you kiss the hand, then you kiss the girl" so I softly kiss her, seeing fireworks like always, and then I say goodbye and leave. God she's beautiful. I just want to be with her forever. I show the guys around my house, and instead of taking their own rooms we decide to have a giant sleepover like little girls in the movie room on the giant bed-sized beanbags. "Soooooo Josh," Harry says after your all settled in with music in the background, "What are your intentions with our Emma." and then all give you death glares as if it was planned. "Uhh. ummm" I am at a loss for words, not knowing exactly what to say. They all start laughing and I release the breath I realize I was holding. "For real thoughhh, if you hurt Emma, We got us 7, Matthew, and a mob of crazy fangirls who will hunt you down." Ed says. I'm glad they're protective of her, because that just adds to her protection. "I'm never gonna hurt her, I.. I..." "You what mate?" Louis says. I take a deep breath and then answer, "I love her."