‘It’s a boy’ she mouthed.

I went wide eyed, what if it’s Steve? OMG it is! Great she is going to ask me so many questions.

“H-h-hello?” I asked in a low voice.

“You still stutter I see.” My expression dropped along with all the blood in my face. Rosia gave me a worried look. “ … Anyways, is this Steve guy your boyfriend?”

“Ummm, no,” I half lied.

“Skyla, we agreed, you will never date anyone, you‘re mine. Have you forgotten? Do I need to pay a visit to that preppy private school and show you that you belong to me and me only?” I could hear the all so familiar voice go cold and angry.

“N-no.”

“Good. But if you continue hanging with this Steve … Then I will take the one thing I should have taken from you a long time ago, your innocence … you follow Skyla?”

“Y-yes.”

“Good, now have a good nap, baby.” With that the all so familiar person hung up.

“Who was that?” Rosia asked.

“Can you please leave me alone right now, Rosia? I feel really sick.” I sat the phone down as my stomach did a flip flop, knowing I have to break it off with Steve. After all, Jack, will come after me…

>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?

Flashback

>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?

I walked into the dark trailer with my eyes wide open, as I was trying to feel my way to the back of the trailer where my room was.

“Skyla, long time no see.” I stopped walking as I felt a warm breath fall on my neck. I knew who it was, Jack Linen, in other words the son of my parents dealer. “Mind telling me where you mom and dad are? They seem to have ran off with a few grand of my dad's.” He said, then gripped my arm and made me jerk around to face him.

I could see his dark eyes staring at me in the barely lit trailer. “I-I-I haven’t seen them in a-a-a mon-th.” I admitted. I wasn’t lying; I really haven’t seen them, which is why the electricity was cut off. My part time job at a local Subway was not enough to pay for food, electricity, school fees, and more.

Jack gripped my arm tighter. “Now, Skyla, don’t lie to me.” He spoke.

I shook my head. “I-I am not!”

Jack smiled. “Good, I hate to go to my father and tell him that there is a body to clean up, he would be so mad. Now, have a seat.” Jack pushed me towards what I was guessing a chair. I fumbled over in the dark and found a chair. I sat down and squinted my eyes to see better in the dark. “So, Skyla, how about that mean ass math teacher of ours?” Jack stated to talk to me about school.

Oh, yeah, see Jack works for his dad and he is only seventeen. He still attends my school during the week days. At night and weekends he works for his dad. His dad, Henry Linen is dealer of not only drugs but guns and a lot of other illegal stuff.

“Are you t-trying to make small talk with me?” I asked in a sudden bravery.

Jack chuckled. “I guess I am.” Jack said. “What else are we to do until your parents get home?” He asked.

“Jack, they are not coming back, they haven’t been here in weeks. Why do you think the power is out? I can’t pay for it.” I swear as I was trying to look at Jack in the dark, a smirk appeared on his face.

“I can give you the money for the electricity and a little more.” He spoke. “Of course you have to give me something in return.” I felt a warm hand lay on my legs. I immediately jerked back. “Oh, come on Skyla, don’t be like that. You can have so much pleasure, and get money out of it.” His words made me become afraid of if I didn’t agree to do it for money … would he force me? I stood up and ran around the kitchen heading toward the knives, but with his athletic build, he grabbed me. I tried to scream but his hand muffled my screams. “Skyla, did I ever tell you how much I have come to like you over the years? Let’s just say I have watched you, closely.”  I wanted to run away and get help, but struggling under his iron grip was no use. “Don’t make this harder than it is.” Jack slowly removed his hands from my face. “Yell and I will kill you.” He threatened. I didn’t make a sound as I felt a cold, sharp object touch my neck. “Good girl.”

“Please, Jack, don’t do what I think you want to do.” I said as he led me to the back of the trailer, towards my room.

Jack chuckled. "And why not? What can you offer me that is more then what I am about to take from you?” He asked me.

“I-I …” I had no idea what to say. When we reach my room and he threw me on the bed, it clicked. “I will marry you!” I stupidly shouted. Even in the dark I saw Jack’s expression flicker to confusion. “I-I know that tonight after … you know .. force me to lay with you-“

“So innocent," he muttered.

“I know you will kill me. Please, I will marry you … After all you say you like me. Think about it … me as your bride …” I was mentally slapping myself as the words of stupidity flew out of my mouth before I could realize what I was saying.

“Marry me? You want to marry me?” He asked with a very confused voice.

“One condition, I have to graduate high school.” I told him.

He was silent for the longest of times. “Deal, but you must never date anyone. You are completely and utterly, mine.” With that he kissed me, and I wanted to puke in disgust, but just went along with it, knowing I gave myself a few years.

>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?

END OF FLASH BACK.

>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?

I didn’t just pick Harvey Academy for their great academic programs, but they are known for having the best security because of the three Princes. So basically if you are not a student, you are not allowed inside the school's campus. There is no way Jack can get to me here…

Or at least that is what I hoped for.