The Love Triangle (Joe Sugg)

Start bij het begin

Joe lets me go and sighs, his head on my chest when he yells :

« Yeah, just a sec »

He opens the door and leads me upstairs where I find Caspar on the toilet :

« Bye Casp, see you saturday »

« Oh, Y/N, I forgot you were here » he says, red creeping up his cheeks as I giggle softly.

Joe opens the door and whispers :

« See you saturday. I love you »

« I love you too »

I go back to my flat and lie in bed, wondering how ti's going to go on Saturday...

3 days later:

 Today's the day we are telling everyone about us.

Joe sent me a text telling me not to stress and to relax.

It is currently 5:00 pm and the party starts at 7:00.

I go to the bathroom and take shower, the warm water calming me down and making my muscles less tense.

30 minutes later, I go to my closet to choose my outfit, I decide to go for a red dress and white heels but before that , I go back to the bathroom to put on my makeup.

I put on foundation and bronzer, I fill in my eyebrows, do my eyeliner, put on mascara and finish with a red lip.

I go back to my room and put on my bra, underwear and finally my dress.

I slip on my shoes to see that it's 7:00 pm.

I put on a ligt white cardigan and leave my flat, a smile on my face.

20 minutes later, I arrive in front of the Jaspar household.

I breathe in and out and knock, th door being opened by Zoe :

« Y/N, it's been so long ! »

I hug her tightly as she leads me inside the flat where I find everyone : Caspar, Alfie, Louise, Zoe, Josh, Conor, Jack and Joe, we are only missing Marcus, Jim and Tanya.

10 minutes later, the others have finally arrived.

I decide to go out for some air :

« A bit frisky up here isn't it ? »

I turn around to find Conor.

He comes over and starts talking when suddenly he says :

« Can I ask you for advice ? »

I nod :

« There's this girl that I've had a crush on for a while and I just don't know if she feels the same »

He talks more, worried about his crush and how she feels :

« Maybe you should talk about it with her, let her know how you feel »

He nods and opens his mouth when the widow opens :

« You guys coming ? »

I nod and say :

« Come on »

He follows me into the lounge and sits on the couch wheres Joe and I are in th middle standing up :

« Okay guys, we have an annoucement to make »

Everyone looks at us with quizzical look :

« We haven't told you this but we wanted to be sure...

Joe and I have been dating for the past three months »

Some people smile, others seem shocked but there is one that just leave the apartment.

I turn around to find Conor leaving the flat, anger being heard from the other side.

Jack gets up and whispers a small apology as he leaves the flat as well.

We all look at each other with a frown on our faces until I finally put two and two together :

« He was talking about me »

They all look at me and Joe turns to me :

« I'm his crush... »

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this my little chickadees! If you guys have any requests, please DM me or comment and if you want a part 2, say so in the comments. Love ya !