A Small Misunderstanding (Joe Sugg)

It's finally the weekend and after a long week of studying for my exams, I decide to have a chill night in and by that I mean binge watching on Netflix and eating as much food as I can.

I prepare my show and the food as I go to my room, putting on my unicorn onesie and my fluffy rainbow socks.

No, I'm not weird.

I lay on the couch and star watching one of my favorite TV shows : Friends.

Even though I have seen them like a million times, I still love them so much.

I decide to call the pizza place and to order my usual : pizza four cheeses and goats cheese.

10 minutes later, the doorbell rings and I go to the door, pay the delivery guy and go back to my couch.

I open the first box to find a cheese pizza but when I open the second one, I find a surprise :

a hawaian pizza ! I didn't order that.

I check the box and see the person's contact and name : Joe Sugg...

Joe's POV :

The pizzas finally arrive as Caspar starts eating his.

I open mine to find : a goat's cheese pizza ? I order a hawaian one. I run to the front door but hear the guy's scooter drive away from my flat.

I sigh when I hear Caspar say :

« Joe, there's someone's name and number on the box »

I run to the box to find :

Y/N and her phone number

I look at Caspar as he says :

« Call it »

I question myself, wondering if I actually shoud call it. It's ust a pizza after all, but what if it's so much more than that ? What if this was meant to happen or even a prank set up by Caspar. Technically, we didn't end our prank war.

I walk up to Caspar and say :

« Okay Casp, where are the cameras ? »

« Cameras ? What are you talking about ? »

« This is a prank isn't it ? This must be a fake person's information on this box »

Caspar looks at me, a perplexed look on his face :

« Mate, I had no idea that this was going to happen, I didn't set this up , I swear »

I look at Caspar carefully, just to see if he won't crack but he stays serious the whole time.

I pick up my phone and tap in the number, wondering who's going to answer...

As I eat my cheese pizza, my phone starts to vibrate, showing me an unknown number.

I pick it up and answer :

« Hello »

« Hi, is this Y/N ? » a male voice says on the other side of the line

« Yes, I am and you are ? »

« Oh right, my name is Joe, Joe Sugg, I think I've got your pizza »

I turn to the box to find his name on it :

« Yeah and I have your pizza ! »

We start laughing when I hear another voice in the background :

« You seem to have company ? » I say with a smirk in my voice

« Yeah, it's my flatmate, Caspar »

I laugh when I hear his flatmate scream around...

6 hours later and we are still on the phone, Caspar seems to have fallen asleep.

We keep talking for a couples of hours until I say :

« We should probably go to sleep, it's 6 am »

« Yeah, you're right. Can we do this again soon ? »

« Yeah, I'd like that » I say, biting my lip and hoping that we will talk again.

We say our goodbyes and go to sleep...

It has now been two months that we have been talking on the phone, every weekend we spend some time.. on the phone.

I receive a text from Joe :

Do you want us to meet ?

My heart starts beating fast and I start feeling warm, just thinking about meeting. I'm starting to get nervous which is odd because I'm never nervous.

Yes, I do

Okay then, meet me at the pace where we « met »

The place where we met ? But we've never seen each other for real, how ?

Oh, the place that got us to meet. I put on my vans and head out to the place, following the sweet smell of pepperony....

Joe's POV :

I start waiting in th restaurant as I see girls going in, aways wondering if it's her.

My nerves have been on edge since I asked her to come, I'm just worried that she'll never come, that she'll get scared and not come.

I wait for a while when I see a girl walk in.

She's so beautiful, her H/C, her soft face, her smile, her E/C, her small hands. She is gorgeous.

She comes to me and asks :

« Sorry to bother you but are you Joe ? »

I laugh and say :

« Yep that's me »

She smiles as she sighs, sitting on the seat in front of me . We start talking for hours, just like when we were on the phone except this time, there were some moments where I couldn't pay attention because of her beauty.

She would flash these smiles that would take my spirit ot of my body and back in again.

Her laugh is just as amazing as it was on the phone, her voice is soft and sweet like honey.

An hour later, we decide to leave the pizzeria to go back to her flat.

I drop her off when I say :

« We should do this again »

« We definitely should » she says with a smile

I hug her as she does the same, holding me tight. When we let go, I kiss her cold cheek, making it warm again, my nose travelling from her cheek an anding on her nose.

She stares at me deeply, just a small gap seperating the both of us.

I fill the void and put my lips on hers, her lips matching mine perfectly.

We stay in ths position for a minute when we let go, out of breath from that move.

She smiles as I take her hand and kiss it, making her blush.

She goes up to her flat and leaves me smiling like an idiot at the bottom of her flat...

________________________________________________________________________________

I just combined two of my favorites things: Pizza and Joe.

Anyway, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a couples of say, I'm with my family just now so it's quite complicated to update but I hope you guys enjoyed this !