A Breath OF Fresh Air (Caspar Lee)

Caspar's POV :

Walking down the street isn't always a treat.

Ever since I've become more « famous » because of my youtube videos, I can't really enjoy a day out, just a calm and relaxing day.

I've decided that today is the day that I'm going to go out and pretend that I'm just a person walking in this beautiful city.

I put on my grey vans and my grey beanie to go with my white top and black jeans.

I open the door and feel a breeze crawl all over my body, giving me chills but most of all, tingles of excitement.

The wind seems to lead me throught the crowded city as I put on my headphones, blocking all sound from the outside world...

I sigh as I take a breath of fresh air.

I haven't been out of the office all day because of conferences or files to finish. After 8 hours stuck on a chair in front of a screen, I feel like I can finally breathe.

I go to Starbucks to get a fresh cup of tea, I've been dying to have tea and as a little treat, I take a cookie.

I sit at the bar and wait for my name to be called as I take out my book, a gem that I randomly found in a bookstore.

Yeah, I'm a bookworm, so what ?

10 minutes later, I hear my name being called. I go to the counter and pay as I wave goodbye to the employee.

I open the door and turn around when I suddenly spill my tea on someone. Shit...

Caspar's POV :

It's a funny day in London, warm yet cloudy.

I walk down the street and try to blend in as much as I cn and it works.

No one asks for pictures, no one asks for an autograph, just peace, quiet and the sound of my music.

Seeing all of these people walking, all having a different destination but still crossing each other's paths.

I look at my phone quickly when I can smell fresh coffee around the block and that's where my eyes find Starbucks.

I strut to the door of the coffee shop when I feel something hot land on my white top.

The smell of tea invades my nostrils as I look down to find a faceless girl who is picking up her now empty cup.

« I'm sorry, I didn't see where I was going, I don't even know why I was... »

When I see her face, I freeze.

The world stops moving, people stop talking, no noise around me.

My stomach flips as my throat tightens, the sight of her taking my breath away.

Her small hands fundling around with the empty cup, her mouth half opened, her lips that look so soft under someone's touch, her cheeks that have turned into a rosy color, her hair flying into the wind, revealing the soft features of her face and finally, her eyes.

Her eyes show me the whole world, they read me, analyse me and I'm not scared.

I would never let another girl stare at me but for some reason, I wanted her to.

She blinks and that's where the dream fades...

I look up, apologising to the person I spill my tea onto and I just stop talking.

My breath hitches as I see this beautiful guy standing in front of me, the smell of tea filling my nostrils. His white tee-shirt, now covered in tea shows his toned chest.

His dirty blond hair, all messy, makes him look like an angel.

He keeps licking his lips as I feel his eyes travel, observing me with concentration and intensity.

And finally, his clear blue eyes that take me to another world.

« I'm sorry I... »

He lifts his hand up, cutting my sentence short :

« No, I'm sorry, I should have been more careful »

I look at his shirt and start to feel guilty :

« Let me buy you a cup of coffee or tea »

« No it's alright, real... »

« It's the least I could do, I ruined your shirt... » I say with a soft voice

He chuckles and says :

« Well, if missus insists »

I smile as he opens the door for me, letting me go in first.

I go back to the counter and order myself another tea whereas.. um.. I don't even know his name.

The cashier asks us for our names :

« I'm Caspar »

Caspar, so that's his name. It reminds me of « Caspar the friendly ghost ».

I laugh to myself when I hear :

« What ? » he says with a smirk on his face

« Caspar, that's an original name. I like it »

I suddenly see his cheeks become red. I smile as he looks at the ground.

We go sit at the bar as we wait for our drinks.

While we wait, he talks to me about himself and I do the same :

« Oh, I forgot to ask you one thing. I didn't catch your name »

« Oh, my name is Y/N » I say in a soft voice, my cheeks warming up :

« What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl » he says with a smirk

My cheeks warm up even more as I fumble with my fingers and a smile making my cheeks ache.

I hear our names when he gets up to get our drinks. We talk for hours and hours, our laughs echo in the coffee shop.

I turn to the window to see that the sun has set.

I look at Caspar and say :

« Well, it's getting late, I should... »

« I wanted to ask you something before you left. Can I have your number ? I would love to ask you out... »

I smile as I look at the ground, warmth creeping up my cheeks :

« I would love to »

A big smile creeps up on his face as he passes me his phone. I tap in my number, give him back his phone and hug him :

« Call me » I whisper, leaving the coffee shop...

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys , I FINALLY updated even though t has been a month since the last one. I'm so sorry that I didn't update, I just didn't have time with school and life and shit but worry not, your girl is back for more ! 

I hope you enjoyed it, if you did, like, request in the comments if you like and I'll see your pretty face in another imagine