She's Off Limits (Joe Sugg) Pt2

*Warning, there will be SMUT in this part so if you don't like SMUT then you'll have to wait for the next imagine*

Joe's POV

I still feel her lips on mine as I edit my video.

So soft and light, sweet and plump but she's Caspar's sister and he told me not to go near her.

I just couldn't help it.

She's so beautiful, full of life, a childish side of her that I got to discover today, her way of thinking about the world, filled with positivity and hope.

I love that about her.

Her eyes speak the truth, when she looks into my eyes, I feel like she can see right through me.

And her laugh, it's like music to my ears...

After a long chat with Caspar, I decide to go to bed but I just can't fall asleep.

I get out of bed , my shorts, long shirt and fluffy socks keeping me warm.

I take out a mug and make myself some hot cocoa when I hear footsteps.

I feel arms snake around my waist and a soft kiss on my neck, making me smile and giving me chills at the same time.

I put my hot cocoa on the bar and turn around, putting my arms around his neck, craving for his soft lips.

His lips move on mine as his hands wonder around my body.

He deepens the kiss, our tongues mixing together, our lips moving in sync.

His hands land on my ass, squeezing it for me to put my legs around his waist.

He lifts me on the bar and slightly lifts my shirt, putting his cold hands on my waist.

My hands move to his hair as I pull at it, making him moan in my mouth and making me smile in the kiss.

He leaves my lips and lifts up my shirt, taking it off completly and as I was not wearing a bra, my nipples hardened from the cold.

Joe's lips go to my neck and go slowly down my chest, kissing my nipples as I moan.

He takes his shirt off, showing his abs. 

I put my hand on his chest and kiss his neck, biting the skin, knowing that there will be a love bite tommorow.

He goes back to my lips when his hands go where I want his desperately. 

He caresses my clit, making me shiver under his touch. 

He presses his hands on my heat, making me lift myself up to rub my throbbing core against his warm palm.

His hand leaves my clit, going around the waistband of my shorts. He takes them off slowly as I wiggle under his touch, wanting him desperately.

 When my shorts hit the floor, he crouches down my heat, his warm breath fanning over the place where I need him the most. 

His face approaches my core when I feel his stretch my core with his tongue. His tongue always hits my sweet spot, making me gasp of pleasure and bite my bottom lip.

He looks at me with his blue eyes, making me moan even more. 

His tongue leaves my folds as I press my legs together.

Hisn fingers go on the waistband of his sweatpants as he takes them off, his dick bouncing up on his stomach.

He approaches me and whispers :

« Try not to moan to hard »

I roll my eyes when all of a sudden, he fills me up, making me gasp of surprise.

He starts slowly, trying to make me feel comfortable when I whisper :

« Baby, go faster »

He grinds his hips against mine as his lenght hits the perfect spot, making me moan everytime. He puts his lips on mine as he enters me, giving me even more pleasure.

That feeling in my stomach warns me what's about to happen next :

« Baby, I'm gonna cum »

« Cum for me princess »

A few more thrusts and I let go. A few seconds later, I can feel Joe's dick twitch, telling me that he is about to cum as well.

He releases into me and pulls out slowly, torturing me at how slow he's going. I pick up my clothes and put them back on.

I go back to my hot cocoa that has turned cold. I throw it in the sink as I turn to Joe who is just staring at me :

« You are amazing »

I blush as he puts his arms around me.

This happened 5 years ago.

Caspar knew that something was in the air so he gave Joe his permission to date me. We dated for 3 years and have been married for two years. I'm expecting a baby girl and Joe makes me fall in love with him even more each and every day...

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, so this is the first smut I have ever written, I'm so sorry that it sucks but hey, there's a beginning for everything !

Hope you guys enjoyed it !