While you're asleep (Caspar Lee)

My eyes slowly adapt to the light that shines throught the white curtains as I turn to find my beautiful girlfriend fast asleep, light snores coming out of her mouth. I keep asking myself everyday : How did I get so lucky ?
To find this amazing person, this beautiful person inside and out, her beautiul smile that I just want to see, her voice that is so soft, her singing, because she thinks that I can't hear her sing but I do and her voice is like music to my ears. She is so kind, incredibly smart eben though she pretends not to be, she is the funniest person I have ever met, even when I feel down, she can make me laugh just by hearing hers. And her eyes, her eyes who just take me away from reality and into my own world where it's just me and her, it's like our own bubble, no one can get into it. When I'm with my friends and that she's there, she's the only person that I can see, she's the apple of my eye, she means everything to me and I hope that she knows that.

In my eyes she represents the 8th wonder of the world, so delicate, so sweet, so perfect.

I caress her hair softly when her eyes flutter, revealing my world. She smiles tiredly as she says with her soft voice :

« Good morning handsome »

I smile and lean closer to her, whispering to her :

« Good morning baby girl »

I bury my head in her neck as she caresses my hair, making me hum. I love it when she does that. I lift my head and peck my lips on hers, making each other smile during the process. I get off her but she comes on me, holding me tight as I kiss her forehead. She draws patterns on my chest, making me laugh when it tickles. We stay that way for an hour until we get up and preprare breakfest as I see her wearing my clothes and looking perfect as always...  

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay well that's it for now, I will probably post more tommorow so please like and comment this and if ever you want a request, just DM me, I would love it !