Chapter six

The picture above is Skye. She has pale blue eyes. And Skye is suppose to have dark brown hair but in the picture she was blonde. So just try imagining the girl in the picture with dark brown hair or imagine Skye with blonde hair :'D

When I reach my locker, Adeline was already waiting for me and she was grinning like a Cheshire cat. I rolled my eyes at her.

"So" she asked, leaning against the locker.

I took out my book from my locker and turn to Adeline, "What?"

She grinned. "Don't play dumb with me, Skye. A little birdie told  me that you and Arthur arrive together,"

"Well, that little birdie should mind his own business," I said. Geez, Adeline and her boyfriend, Adam really likes to annoy me. I swear, Adam has eyes and ears every where. He knows all the things going on in the school and Adeline just loves juicy news. Both of them suit each other perfectly.

Anyway, Adeline continued, literally ignoring what I said just now. Typical Adeline. "Well, it's not surprising considering that you're neighbours now. But still, I never expect you and Arthur sharing a car to school without any bloodbath,"

"Trust me, the car almost turn into a crime scene but alas, I was able to hold myself together. Anyway, it was our parents' doing," I explained, sighing as I adjusted my glasses. That reminds me, I really need to buy a new one.

Adeline laughed and said, "Well, just think of it as a good thing. You can try to mend your relationship with Arthur. I mean, both of you goes way back in the past,"

I grimaced. "Uh-huh, like there is a relationship to begin with. He's annoying and a total prick. I don't plan to be friends with him anytime soon,"

"Who said anything about being friends? I'm talking about something more than that," Adeline grinned.

My mouth was litterally hanging open. I was speechless. Me and Arthur? Be more than friends? More like mortal enemies. Well, that was too strong of a word. But whatever, as if I care.

I realised Adeline was looking at me, like she's trying to figure something out. I raised an eyebrow at her.

Then she said, "You know, you're the only one who claim Arthur as an enemy. While he was doing the opposite,"

I roll my eyes at her. "He always make fun of me and annoy the hell out of me. He is mean and..and, well you know the rest,"

"Uh-huh, it sound like to me, he likes you. You know, boys always do that to the girls they like," she said.

I stared at Adeline. I'm probably gaping like a fish right now. "What the...You know what, I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear that. And you my friend, spend way too much time on wattpad,"

"That is why I have unlimited imagination." She replied, laughing.

"Anyway, change of topic. Today there will be a match at the field. Adam told me it was part of their training. We should go watch them," Adeline continued. "It's after school,"

I nodded excitedly. There is no way I'm going to refuse that. I mean, I'll get to see Nathaniel.

------------------------------------------------------
I was telling Adeline about this new candy shop at town when suddenly someone (who has a death wish) covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" That person asked.

Without answering that stupid person, I elbowed him, like really hard. I turned around and faced the 'grey-eyed devil', my least favourite person.

"You're so violent, Skye. Didn't you know violence is not the answer?" Arthur said, rubbing his stomach where I hit him.

I smiled. "Only when it comes to you,"

He grunted, saying something under his breath. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why are you here anyway?" I asked him.

"Here," he said, as he hand my phone to me.

I must have forgot it in the car. "Thanks"

"What was that? I didn't quite hear you just now," he said, grinning as he leaned closer.

"Like hell I'm going to repeat that," I snorted as I crossed my arm. "Besides, it's your fault. If you weren't so annoying in the car, I wouldn't have forgot it,"

"Yeah, yeah, blame it on me. Blame the sky, blame the moon and the sun. Blame the rainbow and unicorn for this catastrophe of Skye forgetting her phone in my poor car," he sighed, placing a hand on his chest.

"You're so dramatic. Amd what was that, rainbow and unicorn? I never thought you like girly things," I grinned at him.

"Well, I like anything that involves girls," he said back, wiggling his eyebrows with a grin on his face.

"You're such a playboy," I said.

He was still grinning as he replied. "Thanks,"

I rolled my eyes at him and turn towards Adeline who seemed to be amused by us. "Let's go Adeline,"

"See you after school, princess!" Arthur called out, waving his hand like a crazy person.

That moron is back to calling me by stupid nicknames and why does he have to be so loud? Now, people are staring. There's a certain chills down my spine and I literally feel someone throwing dagger at me.

I quickened my pace and Adeline followed suit. There's no way I'm staying around in a crowded place with all the attention on me. Geez, those people should really mind their own business. It's so annoying.

It's all because of Arthur. Damn you, Mr. Popular.

Vote and comment! ^^