Chapter 7

Chapter 7

You make me happy

There is no definite timeline where Morley go. He lives everywhere, everywhen. Maybe it's hard for me to acquire those things for him but for a pioneer like him probably used to it. He lives with it. This is normal for him, travelling timeline where he wants. I once asked him how did he accept the world he has been into, and the one word he said was 'I can't run into it, it's in me.' For him, it's a duty to preserve the timeline well and ordered.

And if he failed doing to do so, the ability he has could take that away from him.

There's still a lot of thing I needed to learn about him, about the time travelling and to the world I run into. I can't escape. Maybe, I have the ability to time travel but it doesn't take away the cause of everything I've done.

I don't want to ruin everything in the future. My future has been written and I accidentally spill some ink that needed to re-write. Everything is in a progress.

We arrived in a night carnival, I was expecting that I'll meet Saki and Chanya, as on the moment that I leaved them. Ano na kayang nangyayari sa kanila? Nagsasaya na rin kaya silang tatlo ngayon? Sayang naman at hindi ako nakasama.

Pero... iyon nga, hindi naman kasi sila ang mga kaibigan ko noon. I changed them.

"Hey, are you just gonna stand there?" napatingin naman ako kay Morley, nakataas ang kilay nito at nakangisi.

Agad naman akong umiling sa kanya at kinuha ko ang kanyang mga kamay at diretsyo naman kaming pumasok doon.

"We'll both have fun, right?" ngiti ko pa sa kanya.

He shrugged, "I don't know."

Kahit na madilim na ay maganda pa rin naman ang view. The lights that give life to the carnival. There's so much to make fun out of it. I really appreciated Morley's effort for me. Minsan may mga bagay talaga na kahit hindi man gano'n ka-effort ay ma-appreciate mo talaga. Morley Jojen is kind of a guy who would treat you like he owns you. I felt the way he protects me.

Siguro ang oa ko para magsabi niyan dahil ilang araw pa lamang naman kaming nagkakakilala tapos ang gaan na agad ng loob ko sa kanya. But were on an indefinite timeline, you don't know how time flies easily as that. It's just the feeling show, that's the way I look up to.

We go for some few rides that we really didn't even try before. Roller coasters are the best but Morley didn't want to kaya in the end ay hinintay niya na lang din ako matapos. I make him envy because of not joining me there.

"You should really try that, I bet you, it was fun." Ngiti ko pa sa kanya.

"I see," ngisi pa naman. "I have so much time to do it."

"You can but you don't know when will last." sagot ko naman sa kanya saka siya napatingin sa akin. "You manipulate the time, you can go back and forth as long as you want but you cannot manipulate the time that holds you. I may not be professional into this thing we had but the only thing we can assure is that in every moment, whatever it may come, there's always an end in everything."

But then he smirked, I'm not sure if it was intended for a laugh or anything that brings that topic to him.

"Whatever, Calia, I just don't like to ride then you said half of a novel."