Prologue

Prologue

"What are you doing here?" a fifty year old guy in his white coat kept asking me the question that I can't answer. "Answer me, just a nod or shake your head."

But I still didn't make a respond to him. I'm still unsure of what he's up to me but this isn't the right place to that thing. They interrogated me for about eight hours and still they wanted answers from their questions.

"Is it possible? You travel time?"

I just made an eye contact to him, no emotion nor sign that I concede to his questions.

"Can you please... leave me alone."

Nanlaki naman ang mata niya matapos kong magsalita. For few hours na nandito ako sa interrogation room ay ngayon lang ako nagsalita. They couldn't harm me dahil bawal nilang gawin 'yon or else ay lalong hindi ako magsasalita.

"Finally you said something, now we want you to answer my question." He said, "what year d'you came from?"

I shook my head, "I can't answer anything."

"Why?!" he asked.

I just bowed my head and bit my lower lip. Kung anong pilit na tanong nila sa akin ay hindi ko naman magagawang sagutin iyon dahil first and foremost, it will create something that shouldn't happen. And I now I'm afraid that every single thing, changed.

I want it back. To change it back.

But how can I when I'm stuck in the future? And everything that I left before, changed. From the people, things and the moments were gone. I know it's too fast and impossible that all that things happen when I tried to change what will happen.

I did and I failed.

"We have seen you here for about—four months, I guess? And all of the things you did wasn't meant for a normal person."

I look at him.

"Does multi universe exist?"

They were starving for an answer when they only get from me was a poker face.

"What did you do here in our world for about four months?"

"You're just wasting your time on me." aniko. "I'm not the one who'll you be scared of, I didn't do anything that make people harmed. I came here because I wanted too. You wouldn't understand."

Mayamaya lamang ay may pumasok na doctora. Hindi ko naman kinagulat na makita siya, magkasama na sila ngayon. They have the same profession when in fact, hindi naman talaga. I don't know where I am or what earth I'm on possible but this changed everything.

Nang matapos mag-usap ang dalawa ay hinarap ako ng lalaking doctor.

"You'll be in an isolated room for now..."

Wala naman akong nagawa kundi ang sumama na sa mga assistants na papunta sa isang isolated rom. But before we enter the room, I ask for my phone that they confiscated. When they give me consent, I immediately took my phone and go to the calendar.

I swipe until I reach the year 2017—it's a long travel from here, 2026.

"I'm ready." Aniko. And this is only a one time travel and I didn't get the chance to go back, then I'm stuck here forever.

When I slowly giving back the phone, I press the okay button. Somehow, I thought it failed me to do so and then one thing happened before I spitted by a wormhole.

When I look at my phone calendar, hindi ako makapaniwalang nagawa kong bumalik. I tried it for months at ngayon ay nakabalik na ako.

I can make things great again, I can change it back.

Welcome back Acalia Backinton to your life, January 2017.