Chapter 29 - The Ending

A/N: So I've decided to just go along and finish the story today haha. So if you didn't get to read the chapter before this one, you should go read it! Haha well here it is, the ending:

Taylor's POV

I woke up to the sound of a girl crying. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I was inside a car, not Justin's car, though.

I heard a small gasp. "I thought you were dead!" Tay said as she wiped away her tears.

"How... how did you find me?" I tried to sit up but my body ached and I groaned. 

"Don't try to move around so much." She told me. "I came after you when I found out that you were going alone. I was driving down this road when I saw Justin's car, you your body was just..." She began to tear up.

"Shh, shh, it's okay, I'm okay." I said even though it hurt to talk.

She sniffled. "So I went over to your body and you weren't moving... you were all bruised up... I thought you were dead..."

"It's okay, I'm fine..." I looked out the window, "Where are we?" I asked. 

"The same place where I found you..." Tay said.

"So we're really close to Hayley?" I asked.

"Taylor, I'll call jeremy. He'll look for her. You're too hurt, I don't want you to get hurt again." She said.

"Tay please! I need to find her! Please we are so close!" I begged.

She looked at me, her eyes were still watery. "Okay..." she said, "But I'm coming with you! And I'm also driving." 

I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you!" I said and she started driving.

****************************************************************

"We're here." Tay said as she parked the car in front of the cabin with no windows. 

I stared at the cabin. Chad's car was parked in the front. This was it. I got this feeling in my stomach where I wanted to back down, but I kept telling myself that I had to do it for Hayley. 

"I'm coming with you" Tay said and she began to get out of the car.

I put my arm out in front of her. "No. You need to stay. He's dangerous. You need to be here when I get her. Be ready to drive away as soon as we get in." 

She looked at me with an are you sure? look on her face. I nodded.

I opened the door and slowly got out of the car. I started walking towards the cabin and looked back at Tay. She just nodded and I knew that I had to get in there. Do I just walk in? Do I make a big scene? Do I sneak in? 

I slowly opened the door and walked inside. I heard a voice from the other room.

"Get off me! Haven't you had enough!" Hayley said.

I ran towards the room and burst it open. Chad had Hayley up against the wall and he was trying to get her shirt off. 

"Hey!" I yelled at him and he jumped off her.

"Taylor!" Hayley screamed.

"Hayley!" I began to run towards her but Chad stopped me. 

"You..." He said, "I thought I killed you... I guess I'll just have to kill you again." He reached into his back pocket and took out a gun.

"No!" Hayley screamed as he pulled the trigger and I hit the ground. The bullet missed me by just a few inches. I quickly got back up to my feet and ran towards Chad, tackling him to the ground, causing him to drop his gun. At first, I was beaiting him up, but then, he pushed me off him and then he started punching me all over my body. He pulled out a knife and stabbed it into the side of my stomach. It was like no pain I've ever felt before.